Reviews for Cadbury Creme
This was cute
GOLDRAGON08 chapter 1 . 1/2
Nice.
bridmatt chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
LOL. At the end, Sasuke should have been a tease, eaten the egg and tried to leave, just to piss Naruto off and make him frustrated that his plans failed. And then, after Naruto got that little taste of his own medicine, THEN Sasuke could have gone back and kissed him. ;)
librarat chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gosh, this was freaking awesome!
Shadowdragon2424 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was so great! It was hilarious and all I could think about while I was reading it was my own addiction to those eggs. Every year when I walk into Wal-Mart just before easter and see them out, well lets just say my reaction is utterly nuts for a person my age. Lol
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Absolutely brilliant, excellent plot and creative storyline! LOVEE
HorrorBaraz chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Cadbury Creme Egg XD

Dude, my dad works for Cadbury! Free chocolates

hahaha

wait...did I misspell that? lol
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
It's positively adorable...an ideal bedtime story...makes me happy to see SasuNaru fluffy goodness.
xen665 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Cx pffft. this. this is genius. xD at the part where sasuke chased him for the egg i was like, its a frucking creme egg. xDDD i love them tho. a lot. great story.
asm613 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
very cute and creative. thanks.
Working-On-Sanity chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Heh, this was so cute! Naruto seems to be quite the little weenie, and Sasuke is amusing when he has the chocolate jitters. I once spent my Christmas money on those Christmas Cadbury Eggs, ten of them, and I ate them in an hour, but then I threw up...ahem, memories. Anywho, this was really cute!
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Please...write another chapter...
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ha, ha. I remember eating those when I was a little kid. I'm not a chocolate fan though so... ANyway It was nice. I like this much.
animecrazy479 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this story is awesome
Akirakun17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG How cute. I absoloutely loved this fic.

Thanks