Reviews for Like Little Lies
Suelias chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I'm just starting to read 10th/River stories, and this one was an amazing beginning. It was very well written, very much in character and very funny.
Golum chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Good! Write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
awww, gotta love River XD
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ha! Clever of you to catch on to that line. I always thought River had already met him, and the handcuffs touch makes sense! Really nicely written, I can see how the Doctor is just beginning to trust her and get used to her, while River is just... River! Wonderful job, thanks for a lovely read!
guns-and-lipstick chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
great!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was hilarious and catchy and lovely and great and I think my reviews are going to get repetitive very. Soon. I loved the dialogue to bits, and the dialogue was brilliant. Great job! :D
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved this. Very well written and definitely believable.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
"He laughed and she laughed and the building burned at their backs."

Excellent line. So perfect for those two.
slightly so chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I wonder if this river is getting back at him for time bad when he kept things secret and spoilers. A paradox of teasing!
all.I.want.to.do.is.fly chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hehe cute :)
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
As the Doctor would say: "Brilliant! Oh you humans... no wonder I hang around."
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
The dynamic between 10 and River was delightful from his reactions to her and the subtle undertone of their relationship that is to come. Yet another fantastic job.
irishcanary chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh this was hilarious, really like 10 and river :)
timano chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Humorous, concise, and cleverly written. 10 out of 10 stars!
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I laughed so much at this, espeically the talk about the different settings on the screwdriver. And the grapes. Made me chuckle. Wonderful dialogue!