Reviews for First Christmas
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
So very nice. From Sam had thought would be a lonely few days the guys came to Sam and Cassie to help them enjoy Christmas. The true meaning of Christmas to be with your family, biological or otherwise. And with it a hope for their future.
Rosscan chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ah, j'ai adoré, c'était Noël en Avril, tu m'as fait miauler de bonheur ! J'aime bien le fait que tu traites de la réaction de l'équipe à l'idée que ces deux là se mettent en couple. J'ai lu pleins d'histoires où ils se mettaient ensembles, et très peux où on avait droit à la réaction de d'autres personnages. Mais ça m'amuse beaucoup, alors c'était cool d'écrire sur ça !
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This line got me all smiling ""Pet name," he just replied, and Sam smiled."

That was sooooooo sweet :o)

The idea of this story... geeez it really got me, touched my heart and everything :o) So damn perfect :o)

So what next... yes, the whole decorating thing... I love the decorations I have from my great-grandmother... makes me miss her even more every Christmas but I would never change them for anything...

Then this part "Sam couldn't help but giggle at his words, burying her face in his chest, to try and contain them. One of his hands came to rest against the small of her back, his thumb drawing small, comforting, circles there.

"Just for the record," Daniel's voice broke the silence, "I think it's great."

He didn't need to clarify his meaning for them to understand what he was talking about. Sam knew their friends would accept them without questions, but to actually hear that they were supportive of them made a warm feeling spread in her chest. Raising her head from Jack's chest, she winked at him. Turning around, she walked to Daniel, and planted a kiss on his cheek, before bending down to pick an empty box." That was kinda amazing too :o))

Organizing the sleeping arrangements - that was sweet :o) Daniel being... Daniel :oD

And then them going to sleep, the hug and everything... so perfect :o))

BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Good to have such good friends. Great story.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was nice, and caring. It was sweet what they did for her. Friends like that are rare. They are lucky.

:-)
dpdp chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wonderful and very sweet. A great Christmas for all.
steadfast chapter 1 . 1/3/2011