Reviews for Never Let Me Go
TetraDSerket chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Great story!
Melien chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Loved it! This is one of the best KuroFai fics I have read. It was kind of heartbreaking in some parts, but it left me with the feeling that everything is going to be alright for them. Excellently done.
Adriana Espan chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Interesting AU! :3
Moony the Mature One chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
This is a great story so hope you'll do a sequel soon! Kinda surprised that Yuui didn't leave with Kurogane right away but it makes sense.
Chris Trancy chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Hey ! This is so amazing *-* I just love it ! I cannot longer express it in words ! Kyaaa ... Kurofay ! FTW
Why did you end it like that ? ? u.u please please .. Write a sequel ! Sequel! PLEASE ! This is the best fic ever ...don't leave just there !
Black Kaitou chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
This was great!
Black Kaitou chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
This may come up in the later chapters but wouldn't the school have Kurogane under Youou or Hangenmaru since those are his real names?
ClearMortality chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Sweeeet, Yuui can speak now! It seems a bit painful, but it's better than nothing... although, it looks like Kurogane's beginning to somewhat miss the silence eh? xD
ClearMortality chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh my gosh. I absolutely adored the illustration for chapter 198 so when I found out someone actually made a fic for it, I all but screamed of delight. The fic started out strong. I absolutely love how worried Ashura is and how adorably cute Shaoran is. I'm loving Fai's silent way of communicating. After all, "actions speak louder than words".
Deya Amaya chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Wow :S I never thought I'd read something so fluent and awesome and so perfectly KuroFai
reikah chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
SCREAMING INCOHERENTLY FOREVER AND EVER? WHY YES THIS IS HOW I WILL HANDLE THIS CHAPTER.

I owe you a way more in-depth review celebrating this masterpiece of a fic and the glorious detail and beauty of it but I have to be up for work in not-enough-hours so PLEASE KNOW THAT I LOVE IT, i love you, and this fic is simply astounding in its perfection and I don't know what my favourite part is because FURIOUS YUUI WHO IS NO LONGER WILLING TO BE VICTIMIZED and HOPELESSLY IN LOVE KUROGANE and all of the SEPERATION HEARTBREAKS and ASHURA BEING THE BEST DAD and TOMOYO THE EPIC TROLL and then you said there would be another story with yuui's pov and I DIED INSIDE FROM SHEER HAPPINESS

YOU DID THIS TO ME

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

(I CERTAINLY AM)
mutilated-butterfly chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
this was one heck of a story. read it from the start when you posted it. i'm always frustrated when i see this fic not updated but it's because you took the time to develop the story. the another universe where they can be happier. it was devastating that yuuko died in one of the chapters but it just shows that you really thought of the 'hitsuzen' of these characters. you molded them into another dimension and your story is really the best. thank you for creating this fic and the opportunity to read such masterpiece. i hope you grow more as a character. looking forward for more stories from you!
Bottan chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS OVER - tbh, it feels like you started it only a few months ago instead of a few years. This is one of the stories that have accompanied me through all of my KuroFai fandom experience and it stays with me as one of the best that I have read.

Ashura is so much better a Dad than he ever was a king... Yet, even when it was obvious he would come back to Kurogane and everyone else, I do understand that Yuui went through the fear of being abandoned. I think to strengthen that belief alone - that he is NOT going to be left behind and forgotten and that his family will keep caring about him and that he will always have a place with them - it's worth staying behind for another two years.

Also, HELL YEAH FOR DANGEROUS YUUI (owning Kurogane's ass). Hell yeah for sappy-as-hell Yuui, too. THEY BASICALLY GOT MARRIED IN THAT LAST SCENE! (I'm saying this as though they hadn't been married for a long time, already. XD)

I snickered a lot over Syaoran enduring Tomoyo's evil treatment, as well. I honestly think he will NEVER escape her and her makeup set/tailoring skills. Poor bb, but at least he will grow up openminded, if slightly scarred.

I love this fic, and I'm sooo happy to see it finished (just in time for V-day, too)! :D

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE EPILOGUE! LOVE YOU! :*
xwittychickx chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I was sooo happy to see an update in my inbox. I love your story so much! It's cute, and funny, and even surprisingly a bit sexy (surprisingly in regards to story rating). My favorite part in the chapter had to be when Kuro had the instant turn on from Fai standing up for himself rather agressiveley. It was pretty funny, and believable I was also happy that you kept them outside of the uke/same roles, letting things just go with the moment. I can't wait for the next update!
kinosternon chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Oh wow that was gorgeous. Thank you so, so much! I *love* the way this story turned out, and I love you for finishing it. I certainly haven't been around from the beginning, but I've been following this for the last several chapters, and damn, this has to be one of my favorite TRC stories. ...And you wrote lot of my other favorites as well, so I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel! The ending was *perfect* – I thought it was perfect the first time you reversed it, and then it was even more perfect the second. I can't wait to see what Yuui will be up to from here.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us – I can only imagine how much effort it takes to get something like this out there. Excellently done.