Reviews for Coffee after midnight
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Boo dana yaaaay max nuff said
Pepprie chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Nice job very well written you captured them perfectly.
SilentBat18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
oh what a treat it is to find such a pretty little gem amidst the coal... hm, that's too poetic, no? so how bout: nice, very nice, exquisite little oneshot. thank you for sharing your talents for writing :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
lol, poor terry
maggs chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Thanks for the good read, but ithuinkyou should extend this story. It was to awesome for it to edn right there, plus not a whole lot of people are updating their stories.
Quill1688 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I ! Ooh its fluffy but not in an OOC way...maaaaad props. Wah most favouritest story EVAH(said like Chris from TDI)
BrickofRomance chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm starting to get into the idea of Max and Terry being a couple. A bit of an unexpected pairing (as I'd never noticed/suspected anything between them when I first seen the show), but between you and the Kyoko, I'm nearly convinced :)

Anyways, nice one shot. Their relationship is sweet without being overly gushy...totally believeable. Good work!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Good story. Hope to see another one shot from you.
LibraDiva83 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i liked this, it was really cute. i think i may have some coffee now lol :) good job!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Simply adorable.
Knottaclue chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Very good!
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Eloquently written, UP. Eloquently written! Going into the archive...most definitely.