Reviews for Prince of Petals Part 1
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 33 . 5/22
This was a wonderful story. I love reading your fanfics. When every I want the read a bleach fanfic I think lets read a story for Spunky0ne. I really injoyed this one with all its angst and romance. Great job. Hope to see more great stories in the future.
kenni-bun bun chapter 33 . 9/3/2015
This had some deep feels in it man.
shima-taicho31 chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Where is Tetsuya in all of this?
Eva Galana chapter 33 . 7/29/2014
While angsty, punishing, heart- and body-breaking to both Byakuya and Renji, very much enjoyed this story. I also liked how you had Bya have to go through therapy to deal with the intense abuse he suffered. That brings a whole new 'humanity' to our lovely noble.

And, speaking of humanity, am going to enjoy watching as Renji interjects some into the royal family (boy! however will they deal with an actual person within their ranks!?). I know that the second part is incomplete, but it really, really would be very interesting to see how that one plays out. With all of your stories, it's probably low on the ranks for updating, and still quite early in the story itself. Just know that, as with whatever you write, I look forward to an update.

Take care!
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awe many so cute but sad
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
wow byakuya became more docile
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 33 . 5/30/2012
omg that was so awesome. you are awesome.
WhereAreYourEyes chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Oh gawd, Yoruichi! Please be careful! Bya needs a friend now!
nycbronxchic chapter 33 . 12/5/2011
Amazing story. I'm glad there's going to be a sequel can't wait
mizperceived chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
It took me a day and a half... but this was SUCH a good read.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
BunnyHopster26 chapter 33 . 10/1/2011
Wonderful! So glad it ended the way it did. Everything peaceful for now haha

And can't wait for a sequel ! Prince renji is having a baby and prince bya caring for him

Ahhhh sounds adorable
KingHerod chapter 33 . 9/28/2011
Awwww!

This is so beautiful...

This ending...it made me cry. But not out of sadness.

I love it. I love it so much...

Thank you for writing it. It really is a wonderful story.

I don't know what else to say... I look forward to the sequel.
dragonprincess01 chapter 33 . 9/26/2011
Really good ending, I enjoyed this story even its horrible parts. I am looking forward for the sequal.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
It was a great chapter and ending! I am so glad Renji didn't wish to live in the palace it would have been really unRenji-like. I also will hope the next chapter will be this good! good Luck!
cynder81 chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
I am glad to see there will be a sequel and it sounds good. Great chapter good to see byakuya finally able to have complete closure. Helping Tohma was a nice thing for him to do.