Reviews for Prince of Petals Part 1
SesshomaruFreak chapter 33 . 9/4
Huh...ok. I wasn't expecting Tomah to be rehabilitated, but I can see how it totally works with the story.
I'm deeply satisfied with this wrap-up, and I look forward to the sequel.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 32 . 9/4
Awww that was so beautiful!

And I wanna say before I forget again, that the little bold header that you put at the beginning of each chap (in other stories too) they're real lovely/meaningful, just the way they're worded and I just wanted to show my appreciation for them.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 31 . 9/4
Hell yeah I knew that was Tetsuya! Awesomesauce!
And Kenpachi is the only one allowed to call Bya 'princess' Ever.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 30 . 9/4
Omg I look crazy right now cause I'm cheering and crying at the same time but I don't care because everybody's there and that's freakin awesome!
Renji can give one hell of a pep talk!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 29 . 9/4
Wow! This story is totally ninja! Like ha you thought one thing was happening but now wham here's something else!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 28 . 9/4
I cried for this chap. Cried like a baby.
I really like Haru.
But why is he screaming? Did his ex find him?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 27 . 9/4
*shivers* yeah that one was awesome *satisfied grin*
I'm so glad Bya's doing better. I hope he can reconnect with Sen; their last meeting was pretty ugly.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 25 . 9/4
Wow ok so this took a left turn lol. Ok so Bya's in therapy (which the poor thing desperately needs) and Ren is in the spirit realm (where I think he's gonna have to restrain himself from putting hands on Tohma)

*wrinkly nose* aww their first time together again was kinda less detailed than I woulda liked. It would've been a good spot to highlight how being with Ren again was healing for Bya (even physically cause what Tohma was doing surely left damage)
But that's just me :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 23 . 9/4
Crap on a cracker.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 9/4
Oh shit there's no turning back now!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 9/4
How weird is it that in the middle of this debacle I found Ren's finger-kido move hot?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/4
Geez dude is deranged.
And I'm not even halfway through this!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 9/4
Hot damn the Calvary is getting together!
Best damn news I've gotten in this story lol
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 9/4
Wow
Did NOT see that coming!
I'm just like whaaaat?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 9/4
Omg I could kiss Kisuke right now!