Reviews for Prince of Petals Part 1
Eva Galana chapter 33 . 7/29/2014
While angsty, punishing, heart- and body-breaking to both Byakuya and Renji, very much enjoyed this story. I also liked how you had Bya have to go through therapy to deal with the intense abuse he suffered. That brings a whole new 'humanity' to our lovely noble.

And, speaking of humanity, am going to enjoy watching as Renji interjects some into the royal family (boy! however will they deal with an actual person within their ranks!?). I know that the second part is incomplete, but it really, really would be very interesting to see how that one plays out. With all of your stories, it's probably low on the ranks for updating, and still quite early in the story itself. Just know that, as with whatever you write, I look forward to an update.

Take care!
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awe many so cute but sad
HikariMustang25 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
wow byakuya became more docile
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 33 . 5/30/2012
omg that was so awesome. you are awesome.
WhereAreYourEyes chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Oh gawd, Yoruichi! Please be careful! Bya needs a friend now!
nycbronxchic chapter 33 . 12/5/2011
Amazing story. I'm glad there's going to be a sequel can't wait
mizperceived chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
It took me a day and a half... but this was SUCH a good read.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
BunnyHopster26 chapter 33 . 10/1/2011
Wonderful! So glad it ended the way it did. Everything peaceful for now haha

And can't wait for a sequel ! Prince renji is having a baby and prince bya caring for him

Ahhhh sounds adorable
KingHerod chapter 33 . 9/28/2011
Awwww!

This is so beautiful...

This ending...it made me cry. But not out of sadness.

I love it. I love it so much...

Thank you for writing it. It really is a wonderful story.

I don't know what else to say... I look forward to the sequel.
dragonprincess01 chapter 33 . 9/26/2011
Really good ending, I enjoyed this story even its horrible parts. I am looking forward for the sequal.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
It was a great chapter and ending! I am so glad Renji didn't wish to live in the palace it would have been really unRenji-like. I also will hope the next chapter will be this good! good Luck!
cynder81 chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
I am glad to see there will be a sequel and it sounds good. Great chapter good to see byakuya finally able to have complete closure. Helping Tohma was a nice thing for him to do.
alabirdie chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
such a good story and i can't tell u how i look forward to the sequel, although it sounds like its gonna be another angst buster. :)

yay, renji gets to be preggo! and i know bya will take very good care of him, just like renji does for him. i think its always so sweet when bya gets to be the protector for a change. :)

so now that renji knows his family does he feel any sort of real connection to them? they must seem like strangers. and he made a good point that all they've ever done is hurt bya.

woohoo, tetsuya and haru! i think they would make a great couple. :) tetsuya is just what the doctor ordered, and i love that he is actually a part of the council of elders!

thanks u so much for working on this story! XD
Lightning the Flash chapter 33 . 9/24/2011
*Applauds*AMAZING...JUST AMAZING! In my opinion this story is one of your best! It was different...very different. A dark and very deep story. I enjoyed reading all 33 chapters...this story is simply amazing. You have no idea how happy I am that there is going to be a sequel and I just hope that it will be just as dark and deep as this one. From the summary I think it will be. :)

I love reading the beginnings of Haru and Tetsuya’s love. Hehe it’s so cute. I did wonder what happened to Tetsuya when everything was happening, when he first showed in this chapter a few chapters back, because if he had been there...well, there was not much he could do but he would have helped in anyay he could. Tetsuya is just cute and fiercly loyal that way. I love Tetsuya all smirking that way XD And so sweet when Haru wanted Tetsuya to lay next to him and Tetsuya smiled when Haru fell asleep! Awww!

Oh goodness...I LOVE RENJI!

Awww even though he’s royal he hasn’t and will never change! He still lets everyone refer to him informally! I love that! He doesn’t want to be called highness XD And also how they are going to continue to live in the Manor! Ahahaha because the thought of Renji being treated like, well, a prince is funny and cute! Byakuya is so lucky to have someone like Renji! And Yes, yes more children! :D

Aww so sweet when Renji decided to be the one with the child! Hehe and cute how Byakuya considers Renji more royal than Renji considers himself and that’s why he didn’t want to top Renji XD

:DDDDD Byakuya stoking Renji’s ego when the redhead is pregnant? Bya spoiling Renji? Spunky, I hope this isn’t just teasing here XDD PLEASE, you have to include that in the next story! ...in the first chapter of the next story perhaps?...please...

“It’s kind of more your thing...” Oh, Renji what are you trying to say? XDDDD

Aw the promises were so cute!

congratualations on the 400 reviews! All I can say is that this story rightfully deserves them.

AMAZING STORY! ONE OF THE BEST YOU HAVE WRITTEN!
Lightning the Flash chapter 32 . 9/24/2011
This was such a beautiful chapter!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! What a cute wedding in their pajamas! That was different but so very cute! I loved it! The words they said to each other were lovely. So nice when Byakuya remade the gardens!

I really loved when Byakuya was holding their son. How he wanted to have Koichi near when he fell asleep, because he never had the chance to do that until that moment. So it was very sweet that he didn’t want to let his son go. I got teary when Byakuya called their son beautiful and his eyes misted over. And also when Byakuya told Renji that every night he would look at that photo that he had fo their family and thing about the future. Ah, just lovely!

I’m really liking the elders in this one. They are very helpful and they agreed to the marriage...well, they couldn’t really say no though...uh but it’s still sweet that Nori understands.

And yay for the continued Tetsuya x Haru scenes!

Great chapter!