Reviews for Unimportant
asdf chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
this is amazing thank you
SarentoKensei chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Hmm people might also read your story and just not comment. I HATE Aveyond 2. I hate it sooo much. To me, its the worse Aveyond game. (Yet I know it like the back of my hand-oh look! A freckle!:D)

But your story made me laugh out loud. Causing people to stare and gawk at me like I was some deranged turtle.

In Aveyond 2, the characters were annoying, stupid, and the story imo wasn't as good as the third (then again, I probably say this because there was only a Te'ijal and Galahad cameo in the second game and I love those two) yet you, YOU, Turned this story into a truely witty way (who gives a damn if that made sense, I'm complementing your story and I'm falling asleep)

But in all, continue your story to the end! I want to see the wedding scene at the end played out! (You liar, you just want to see the cameos) NO! DON'T LISTEN TO THE PERSON IN THE PARENTHSIS! THEY LIEEEE! LIEEEE (*sigh*)

...but I do hope you show them (told ya) LIEEEES!

(I am not insane just stupidly crazy. I shouldn't review stories while falling asleep)
SarentoKensei chapter 12 . 2/18/2012

...but I do hope you show them (told ya) LIEEEES!

SarentoKensei chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Nice chapter! I'd probably be mindfucked along with your character if Gavin and Nicholas agreed on something...
littleLaralevin chapter 9 . 6/28/2011