Reviews for Game and Match : Sakuno?
KrayKrayKat chapter 16 . 3/31
So basically that Mizuki guy was jealous of Sakuno, spyed on her and wrote that article? Well seems like too through a spying job, doesn't it? How did he get his hands on the knee information? Had she written it down somewhere and then left it in her apartment?
I'm sorry, I'll try finding these answers but I was in a hurry to finish the last few chapters, I couldn't wait to see what happened! So it would be cool if you could tell me:P
Anyway. Such a cute story! I would have liked to see the other guys more but eh, this was still great! Sayuri was adorable~!
Kat
KrayKrayKat chapter 12 . 3/31
Woah~ this chapter was so great! I preferred her attire this chapter than the red dress. I mean sure the dress was for the occasion but this change just seemed subtle enough and striking enough while the all red dress was a bit much. Not she's going from black to red, she really doesn't do colours much here does she xD yay I'm so glad that she's been accepted:') it was such a sweet moment! And her scolding and punching that idiot player, so much fun and hilarious! Aww Ryoma, you're an arrogant meanie but you're nice, you'll get the girl;)
Miguela chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
every time i turn on my laptop, i'd find myself opening my notepad file with all the links of my favorite fanfics so i could scan through my favorite parts. i just realized, i want a copy of this! :((
Miguela chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
I LOVED IT! THANKS AUTHOR!
Miguela chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
i am gonna kill myself if ryoma won't say "I love you" to sakuno in the epilogue. ;_:
Miguela chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
i love this chapter! who's the guy in sakuno's house? that's creeping me out so imma read the next chapter..
Miguela chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
AAAAAHHHHH YOU'RE THE BEST AUTHOR! that's the only thing i can say. :3 thank you for sharing your talent!
Miguela chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
OMG that was breathtaking... _
Miguela chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER. O_O you're pretty knowledgeable in a lot of stuff also coming from your other fics. but i don't get how he started calling her Ace, i'm not the all-knowing type. :((
Miguela chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
chayse chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
hey, awesome story ... really well written! love it :) keep up the great work ... I really like Sakuno's character in this fic ... she has somewhat of a backbone ... i like that ...
TMMGYF-M-CH-I-R chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
this story was so sweet
kickingbutt chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
I'm so glad I found this fic. You know, I heard somewhere *cough ToraDora cough* that the dragon was the only equal to the tiger, and they were made to stand side by side. I don't know if you made Ryoma a member of the Dragons and Sakuno's nickname Tiger on purpose, but if you did, it's bloody brilliant! Also, I loved the little surprise with Sakuno's tattoo. I wish you could have included a part where he discovered she was the author of Sweet Sakura, but hey, this fic is awesome enough as it is. And how Mizuki was found in an alley - absolutely hilarious. I suppose my two words to summarize this fic would have to be: "Hell yeah."
Blissleeful chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I can't help but stop myself from liking it more and more each and everytime i read it!
AWESOME ! :D