Reviews for Vintage Love
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very good, but so sad.
lisaniV chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i love it!

love, love, love it! that's why i love so much this couple! they have that thing i cant define exactly, but you did in this story! they are different but they complement each other in some way and hey have so much potential and passion!

and questions? nah... for me they will end up to be two wanderers together arround the world...
bleachers chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
... I remember reading this a while back, and... whydidinotreview?

I mean, really... Simon&Izzy and Izzy&Simon and lajgklasjgdkl they're just so perfect, and /this/ is just so perfect.

Please write more for this fandom. Please.

Thanks, much.

Rachel
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
it's really well written and entertaining. like most isabelle/simon fics its sad and beautiful. i guess its because they are sort of an impossible couple, with him being immortal and she's, you know, Isabelle. i really loved it - good work
frustrated fireworks chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Well-written story. Thanks for making this. I love it. Thank you.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really, really liked this. There honestly isn't enough Simon/Isabelle fic in the world and you just added a lovely portion to it. Fabulous job, really.

I don't know what it is, but I just really like this.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loveeeed it. I love Simon and Isabelle and even though they didn't end/didn't get together in this, I loveeeed it so much and ugh it was amazing. :)
Skittles001 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really liked it. It made me sad, but in a very good way. Very well written. Nice job.