Reviews for Changing for the Better
imafoxgrr chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I liked this fic. It is very original and compelling.

Just curious how and why Ginny went into the Muggle world? And did they think she was dead just because they hadn't heard from her after she went to live in the Muggle world? I got a bit confused by that.
Edelius chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This is truly an original fanfic, I enjoyed it alot
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Let's hear a hoo-ha! lol this was great! And I want a song from Ron! hoping, maybe? :)
moonstone88 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
looking back thro the many ginny/harry storys i found this one. im so very glad i did cause i loved it. compeletly different and an amzing piece of writing im so gunna av to find more of ur stuff i love it. hope u still write!
twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Oh! The fic really rules.

It really didn't seem that AU to me.

... Although it really is, I guess, but it still wins.

But I'm really curious... How was the other ending?
miraculous-disaster-91 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
OMG! This is the first story in months to touch my heart and you know when you get that tingly feeling at the pit of your stomach when you just read a fantastic story? Yeah I got that from this one and I just wanna say Thank You! Brilliant Job!
anissawitch chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
WOW! That was wonderful! I loved it! Keep writing! Maybe have Harry and Ginny get married and have kids! For a Sequal/Aftermath!
Elwen Tindomeiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
oh yes! you have to do the ron and hermione one! that would be so great! awesome job on this story! i really enjoyed it! elwen
Luisa chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
i rather like your style, and i think you should write more h/g...they are so cute!
huittjb chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
This was excellent. You've done a great job and it was a pleasure to read.
NeoGooner chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I loved it. It was a really kool idea.

Well Done
ashley chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
make the spin offs, cuz i luved this story!
Prankster Queen chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Awesome
Iggy chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I always end up coming back to read this story... Love it
harrypotter4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2003