Reviews for Fight for another time
satomika chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
cute! :D

more!
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
LOL! I loved this story, it was so funny! I hope to read more from you soon, keep up the great work!
Suteneko chapter 20 . 3/2/2012
I've never read any of your publishing's before, but i have to say, your a bloody genius. I read this series in one go, and it flowed beautifully, and i loved all of it:)

Im really looking forward to seeing a sequel, if you make one.

Personally i'd prefer if you carried on from when Tensa And Yuki were only babies, but whatever you decide to do in term of carrying on, if you decide to carry on with it, will be awesome, im sure of it!

Thank you very much for making such an enjoyable series!

Moses
x.X.x.Evina.X.x.X chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
i seriously loved this story...it became one of my favorites. it was funny because stories like these that i keep coming back to fanfiction. ;D
Suyi chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
Hey! Wheres the sequel at? Lol
ichirocks37 chapter 20 . 8/25/2011
u pwn big time. EPICSTORY
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 20 . 8/2/2011
wow. this is really good. i think that you should do one where yuki and tensa are adults and go back to when they are babies. that way you combine the ideas all into one story. this is really good. keep it up.
nura.cat chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
'If you want to review… the buttons down here… somewhere. XD' hehehe had to review that was beyond cute :P i loved the story the plot is nice nice work :)!
ShadowSword524 chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Yay! Rukia's alive, they are all back where they belong, and it's a happy ending! This wax s wonderful story!
StrawBerryFlutterBy chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
LOL LOL LOL LOL! For a month! I like that! ANd I loooove this chapter fwendi! It's sooooo coool! Did you read my update? XD Lol!

Good job! I love you! MWAH!
MindlessAbandon chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
*tearing up..

Wonderful epilogue! It was cool that it focused on Yuki! the story flowed!

WELL WRITTEN!

Hehe.. I don't know what more to say.

as for your question, hmm.. it's a hard question. if I have fo really choose.. I think I would like if it focused on Ichigo and Rukia where Yuki and Tensa are babies. Haha!

BUT! regardless if it's the 'future' or the 'present' .. I would surely love it!

So, let your "instinct" / gut feeling lead you. :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS STORY!

~take care
falconrukichi chapter 19 . 7/3/2011
woah! it's gonna end soon! nice and realistic ending. uh? there's an epilogue? cant wait! Rukia's pregnant? so soon ichigo's going to be a father!
Lealu chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
Hi :)

awww I'm really sad that its over :( This has been my favorate story so far and i will miss it. Well done for making it Epic through-out!

Lealu
MugetsuIchigo chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
great chapter! i'm soooo happy!
XLightningX chapter 19 . 7/2/2011