Reviews for Bicentennial
the future mrs.michaelis chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ah i reallly like this story. it reminds me so so much of super hell by theamazingfetus you both use the future setting so wonderfully and it's like you share share the same mind or something like hat. i hope you write more bicentennial stuff using this plot and setting because it's really fantastic
sheiksleopardthong chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
My friend told me to check out your Bicentennial stories and I have to say that I'm very impressed. More than impressed. This story was awe-inspiring! I can't wait to read the next stories. I love Demon-Ciel stories but this is, by far, the best I've ever read. You've done very well at keeping them all in character!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Fantastic. I especially loved the part where he said that sebast was obliged to by him sweets... it was so cute...
The Amazing Fetus chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
A friend of mine recommended me for Bicentennial series and I've finally gotten to reading it, and I'm really impressed by it.. I read every segment in the series and I read them through a few times, taking in the entire picture with each reading. Theres something familiar and almost comforting by the little 'episode'-like sequence events, all of which make up the whole of a larger, loose-ended plot. Of course, I'm the most impressed by the creativity in this story. The setting, the tounge-in-cheek humor, the way you've portrayed previously minor characters, they way you brought Alois & co. back, the way you have Ciel and Sebastian interact, the way you incorporated Grell being transgedered into the plot.. It's all absolutely fabulous in every way, even when writing style and characterization are considered.

Actually, the only way I could possibly be more impressed with this story is if I had written it myself. Oh wait, I have written a story like that. It's remarkably similar to Bicentennial. It's called "Superhell!" and I do recall writing it months before even the first installment of Bicentennial was posted online. Though surely you must know of Superhell!'s existence, because you've plagiarized it. But hey, whatever. Forgiveness and what all. I'm absolutely flattered that I've been able to influence your art and I take it as a complement that as a so-called goddess that you decided to 'grace' my heathen stories with your blatant imitations, and I take it with the upmost level of humility.

After all, out of the two of us it is clear that I have enough talents and creative ideas for two people and I most certainly don't mind sharing them with you because I like you and I think you're capable of a lot of improvement and development as an artist. Though next time, please ask. I really don't mind collaborating with you, just make sure you actually ask me if it's cool if you can rip off my idea before you actually do so. You know that I'm a pretty easy going person and I generally let anyone who want to use them, use them, provided that theres some amount of consent in there.
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
so cute and sweet!

I love how they interact Ciel is such a child sometimes and he's so cute! and Seb is... well he's just as charming as I remember him :3 I'm starting a journey with this universe and I'm already excited!
croquant chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
The mood of this fic is what's most memorable, it is so summery and happy. Very nice job with using time to break up segments, it was effective for the pacing and gave readers snapshots throughout the day, which is definitely more vivid than plan transitions.
Star Twins chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hi!

I have to say that your story is really amazing, I'm very impressed!

As you know, TheLadyBlueBird translates your stories in french, and she makes a great job. In my case, I'm always happy to see that she translates one of your stories. You're a really great writter!

( Sorry for the bad content of this review but I'm french ( You probably guessed) and I don't speak English very much)
RaElle y Flamberge chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Absolutely sweet!

damn, you're good at doing these kinds of things aren't you? :D
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awwwhhhh! This was rather sweet, if not amusing! And having them both fly off as crows in the end was a nice touch :) Well-written and lovely!
Elusiv3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hey, I found you and your stories through a link in Madeleine's DevaintJournal and I must say that I've only read this one and am quite impressed. You have a uniqueness in style and a very sharp feeling for the atmosphere; I literally felt there in every moment. Love this, gonna go and read your other works.
Lady Stockton chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very much like this and a fantastic introduction to the Black Butler fandom. I don't think this is OOC at all, although it may appear so simply because this is a situation that forces the characters to have emotions they normally don't in canon.

Excellent job!
Refrigerator chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
ASDFGHJK.

I just re-discovered this. One of the cutest things I've ever come across. I can imagine this clearly, and I'm glad you've written it. It just made my day that much better.

Thank you for writing this.
promocat chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
soo sweet! how i hope it ends!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love your stories. Bicentennial potrayed Sebastian and Ciel's relationship in the modern world wonderfully, and yet they still stay in character. I was wondering a little about Ciel being a child after so long, but when I found out he was a demon, I realised that in terms of demons he would still be a child, wouldn't he?

I am intrigued by the idea that Ciel is a demon. Somehow I can't imagine the haughty earl serving anyone. It would be an interesting read. *hints*
FlyteToFreedom chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is the exact type of fic I've been looking for in all kuroshitsuji fandom! A ciel/seb in modern times that's not ooc or corny and weird. Never thought I'd find it all the way n the back :D I'm glad I checked back here. So anyways awesome fic! And I hope you write more like this... Maybe a multichaptered one?

Flyte!