Reviews for Bicentennial
promocat chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
soo sweet! how i hope it ends!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love your stories. Bicentennial potrayed Sebastian and Ciel's relationship in the modern world wonderfully, and yet they still stay in character. I was wondering a little about Ciel being a child after so long, but when I found out he was a demon, I realised that in terms of demons he would still be a child, wouldn't he?

I am intrigued by the idea that Ciel is a demon. Somehow I can't imagine the haughty earl serving anyone. It would be an interesting read. *hints*
FlyteToFreedom chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is the exact type of fic I've been looking for in all kuroshitsuji fandom! A ciel/seb in modern times that's not ooc or corny and weird. Never thought I'd find it all the way n the back :D I'm glad I checked back here. So anyways awesome fic! And I hope you write more like this... Maybe a multichaptered one?

Flyte!
bones-angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
lovely! in-character still. setting is not that cliched either. i like it very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I absolutely adore this story! You r such an amazing writer and the idea behind this story is intriguing. I wouldn't mind reading more about Sebastian and Ciel's current situation with Ciel's master, lol. I truly enjoy all of your stories (they make my workday pass by so much faster and they make my heart happy).
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That was truely amazing and very well done. And I am a hard author to please. Very nice and I do hope you continue writing such wonderful fics
Tristitia chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
It's just sooo sweet. And cute. And adorable. Maybe the lightest and fluffiest fic you've ever done. Good job. And good luck
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
What an interesting story~

I got a lil' confused at first, but by the end, all became clear.

Too bad Ciel's current master forbids them being together... but at least there's always Sunday~

I love how Ciel has every loophole planned~ Nothing will stop them meeting~

I loved reading this; it was a great distraction from boring revision, thank you~~

Good luck for more fanfics~

_
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Aww, the story is so great and nice and calm...My heart ached when I read the part:

"Sometimes…" he then admits, his voice a reedy whisper that cracks between soft syllables, "I wish I really were a lost boy." The child offers a despondent smile— bitter laughter in his foolish admission— as he nestles nearer, closing his eyes and sucking down a calming, sweet-scented breath. "I want you to take me home."

The weary profession rips at Sebastian's heart; the aching desperation of it all is echoed in the quiet hiss of affirmation that escapes his lips. Mouth clamped shut against a torrent of shared emotion, Sebastian curls a possessive arm around his master's frail body— hugging him all the closer, all the tighter, in the depression-tinged hush of their two-person cart.

"Soon," he quietly promises, pressing a butterfly kiss against his charge's forehead. "We'll go home together soon, Ciel."

The ride is soothing and slow, but ends far too fast.

It was awesome and touched...sighs, I love the story notherless~!
diamondkat12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I really like your less dark fics. They make me feel warm and tingly.
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I seriously loved this fic. It left me actually reading the story out loud and in a British accent because I so much enjoyed the dialogue. Ah!
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i love this it so cute
Emiko Estelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Waaah! :) I love it! Very well written... You should write me a book... Please?
paintedbright chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Very cute and wonderfully written. The idea of the intervals of time was very unique and gave the story good pacing. I hope you write more one shots like this.
CourtLynn chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awh! THis is so adorable!

i absolutly love all the ways you portrayed Ciel from "Naughty" to "innocent" to "scared" to "childish"

Gosh i wish writers would do that more often! (:
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »