Reviews for Violinist
SapphireMae13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I personally like the idea of Demyx & Aqua. I liked your story. Nice work :)
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Crack pairing alert! Ohmygosh! A newly-found crack pairing! 'Tis a good one! :D ohmygosh! Demyx and Aqua?! Woah...
KingdomFlameVIII chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
wow. like, wow. I always kinda liked crack pairings, but I never expected to find AquaDemy! This is really inspiring to me... I think I may write one of my own(:
The Icing Addict chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I've read this.. like 5 times and it never gets old. I love it; it's so warm and fuzzy 3

I usually hate crack pairings (unless they're just for humor or if someone makes a good story out of it or a good doushinji out of it;)) but of course, with you and your super-natural writing talents, you make almost all crack pairings seem super worthwhile. 3

I would like to ask if you could make more ZexionAqua and DemyxAqua stories, you you can. They are the crack pairings I enjoy most :)

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Thanks for answering my question :D

P.S.S. You've inspired me so much, I might actually make an account; thanks! :D
MusicalSage chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
For a crack pairing, this was really wel-written! I even did the "Awww!" number at the end of the story. It was really sweet, and nice to know that no matter what, someone could make another so happy...does that exist in reality as well then?

Good job with this piece!
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
awwww... u shud continue this. it didnt feel like an end, if u kno wat i mean.
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 2/24/2011

i have no idea why, but i suddenly got the urge to read this pairing, so i searched it, and...this was the only thing that came up ._.

but thats okay, cuz this was awesome :D it was written amazingly well, and its just the type of thing i could fangirl over all day :)

Zemby chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
DemyxAqua? Never crossed my mind. Like, ever. Ever.

But this - THIS. It was beautiful. It was like a work of art, with the descriptions you had.

"Her eyes...were a deep cerulean blue that reflected what he was sure to be the soul of an angel. Her figure was perfect, as if she were a statue carved by divine hands."

When there are details as artistic as that, it's like I can't help but feel the magic that Demyx feels from Aqua and her violin.

If I could do a picture of Aqua playing the violin and Demyx watching, and capture the emotion that is in that scene, I would. Maybe one day, I will.

Thanks for writing, I loved reading this~
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I think that this is so sweet! I think you captured Demyx perfectly but at the same time added something new to his character because I have read stories with him as characters and basically I know this character from 358/2 Days. However, this was a whole new version of him. I love what you did and I read the ones you did with Luxord, Marluxia, and Zexion too. I absolutely adore what you did I never would have thought of a plot like that (Zexion's story) or found a way for flowers or time and luck to combine beautifully with water. I love them! Oh and if I could suggest a pairing? I came up with the idea after the poll but what about AxelAqua? Anyway I loved the story. Nice job!
Orochimarisu chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I liked it...

A lot!

Surprisingly, as you said this is very AU, but now I kinda hope they do get to meet in the games!
Pensola chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This... this... I don't have words for it...

I'm so honored, so thankful, and yet I'm still amazed you did it.

I mean, I was half-joking when I asked about DemyxAqua. After all, the only seemingly thing they would have in common is the theme water. But you still managed to drag it to another level and make it something. And you managed to character Demyx in a way that I in no way picture out of character, and yet describe him so well.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was so sweet that it almost made me cry. I love happy endings.

Only one thing I noticed:

"He slid aside the glass doors and walks to the..."

You use present and past tense in the same sentence.