Reviews for Why
GleekShip chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Each speach was beautifully written. Each reaction was spot on. A great, yet sad, read.
those-damn-teen-wolves chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I had to wait a few minutes before I could see through my tears enough to type, even now I still have tears streaming down my face. This was heartbreaking and soul-clenching in the intensity that the emotions of the characters bring out. It was beautifully written. Thank you for writing this.
octoberrose11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I just wanted to say THANK YOU. I have needed to cry for days now and reading this helped. I had a good friend kill himself and you captured the feelings wonderfully. Puck broke my heart. And the ending was beautiful so, on e again, thank you.
callietitan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I had to take a couple of minutes to stop crying before I could review this. This is absolutely heartbreaking, the song is beautiful and fitting and god it made me cry.
SweetTormentedAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh goodness. I never cried so much over a story before. It's so tragic. I've read many suicide stories but yours just tore at me. Good work
Relised chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. I'm crying so hard I couldn't read it all in one go. This was absolutely amazing.
Erik's Princess chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was beautiful. I actually started crying. Just beautiful.
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
oh my, i cried through the whole thing...still am as i'm writing this. the words were well said, the song was great, and the ending was beautiful. his last day was just so well done and its all just so sad :( but very well done 3
wordsthatrhyme chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I cried multiple times. This was beautiful.
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
You have reduced me to tears!

That was amazing. Absolutly amazing.

I love that song so much, I had to go onto YouTube and listen to it while Noah sang. That's when the bawling started, I love you for it; it made me feel better in some strange way.
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
you have no idea how much i cried while reading this. beautifully done.
Skyeseeker chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
An amazing story, it made me cry. Very well done.
Artemida chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I hate the fact that the most amazing stories are always the saddest ones. Seriosly, I was crying my eyes out while reading this! I usually don't read fics with "major death" spoilers, but damn, this was good. Now I need to find the fluffiest piece of fluff to read;-)
HPlover2000 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I don't think I've ever cried this much over a story.

It was beautiful.
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I had to walk away from this story at least 5 times just to stop my sobbing. My god. This was beautiful and tragic.