Reviews for When you are not wanted
lmill123 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
It was short, but I liked it. Gibbs was so wrong, everyone needs to be told once in a while that they did a good job. If Gibbs had treated them all the same Tony most likly would have stayed, but he didn't he favored Tim and Ziva and had no problems telling them they did a good job. Gibbs refused to say one kind word to Tony buy made sure that everyone in the building knew when he made a mistake and if he every bothered to come down on Tim or Ziva for one of their many mistakes, he always did it in private. Gibbs never treated him like his second in command but as Tony mentioned lower than grass under his feet. Would you say bias? I always felt Gibbs treated Tony in the way he did because he was really jalous of his skills as an investagator and how his mind could bring facts and clues together better than anyone else.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Aww Yay! That's The Best Possible Ending I've Ever Seen! Usually It's Just Tony Either Doesn't Come Back & Gibb's Team Breaks Up, Or Tony Leaves Behind His New Team & Rejoins Gibb's Team. I've Never Read A Story Where Tony Comes Back But Keeps His New Team. That's Definitely My Favorite Ending Now For All Stories Where Tony Leaves & Gets A New Team. XD

Really Great Fic. It Was Fun To Read! X3
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Aww They Both Have Someone To Love. How Sweet. XD

& I'm Glad That Tony & His Team Are Totally Awesome Together Now. Tony Deserves A Good Team & A Place He Can Call Home. X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Oh Gibbs, You're So, So Wrong. Even Law Enforcement Needs A Pat On The Back & A 'Good Job' Every Now & Then.

& I Hope Tony Settles In Well With His New Team. First Day & He Already Has A Case, That's Nuts. He Should Have Left The Day Before So He Could At Least Sleep Off The Jet Lag.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh Man, The Feels. This Is Going To Be Crazy, I Can Tell. Maybe Not Exciting Crazy, Be Definitely Crazy. I Bet The Team Will Freak Out When Jenny Tells Them Tony's Gone. Gibb's Will Be Pissed, Ziva Will Be Angry. McGee Will Be Confused, Abby Will Be Devastated, & Ducky & Palmer Will Be Sad But Understanding.
lmill123 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Gibbs still doesn't get it. If he should have been happy with just putting the bad guys away, they why did Gibbs tell Ziva, Tim and Abby they did a great job all the time. If they did something wrong he told them in private, yet Tony was never told he did a great job, but Gibbs made sure that everyone knew when he messed up. If he ever told Tony what a great job he was doing he would always do so in private. If actions speak louder than words, then Gibbs was telling everyone that Tony was nothing but joke and that he had no respect for him. Tony was the SFA yet Gibbs never treated him that way, in fact he treated Ziva and Tim and even Palmer with more respect than he did Tony.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
aww nice ending
Chiki-b chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Plot was okay, but it was hard to read because it just doesn't flow, it felt like there was missing info. I also didn't like how heavy on the whining it was from Tony's side. If you can fix those grievances the story would be much better
Madances chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Good Job. Tracy
K chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
your story seems very disjointed, it doesn't flow, but its a good attempt
Paw Print Pajamas chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
it's ok but it seems a little choppy in places, especially in the first chapter.
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Fantastic chapter. Glad that Tony has returned though he has his own team.
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Yeah, Tony was right in leaving judging from the reactions of Ziva and McGee. That was just so cruel of them. Fantastic story. On to the next chapter.