Reviews for Unintended
Velvet chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awww that was nice. Update?This story has great potential
Mittelan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Interesting so far~

LOL Marikku as a seagull? the mental image...
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
sounds interesting, i hope you continue it.
AlisonTexas chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
cool, good start. real good start. Cant wait for more!
Internet Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was great. It seems very cute. Please keep writing it!
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great start, I like your explanation; Marriku is a seagull XD I love the interactions between Ryou and Marriku, I look forward to the next chapter immensely! :D
TinyEmo666 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
this story was good. i enjoyed it greatly. cant wait for more
Fluffy no Danna chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Man I cannot wait to read more~! I love deathshipping, it's refreashing to get to read some good fics for the underloved pairing.
Elle Seren chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This story has officially caught my interest, the language flows nicely, there's no in-your-face grammar mistakes, and the plot line is intriguing. Hehe, Mariku as a seagull, that should be entertaining to read about xD I hope to read more of this story some day, thank you very much for posting ~!
SoulReaperRitsuka chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love Unintended. I can see this getting favorited a lot. It's a great read. In fact, I'm going to add you to my favorite stories list now. Oh yes! Before I forget I think you a wonderful job writting for Ryou, Marikku and Malik. Can't wait to read more, I hope to see more updates off of you soon. Later!
DethklokChic chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is awesome, so awesome that i have favourited it.

please update soon:)
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Heh, this is cute. I love deathshipping. And thiefshipping. :3 So yay. I like you're writing style, and I got a kick out of the little bit of Malik we got to see. (He's my favorite character, and I love it when people write him well.) Good job with this, and I'm looking forward to reading more. :)

-Eggy
earthluva chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is a great start to what looks like an awesome story! XD i really like how you've characterized everyone so far, and the foreshadowing isn't too obvious but still noticable . Can't wait for more

I commented on your dA page of this too btw, under the same name lol
CocoaDance chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hahaha, this is cute. And shockingly believable, for Deathshipping :D

And thanks to that seagull comment, I can't stop picturing Marikku covered in feathers -.-

~~CocoaDance~
R. M. Avalon chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my god, this is so brilliant! I'm so excited about this story I just can't even put it into words! I loves Marikku's outfit, I giggled aloud while picturing it, and I was cracking up at just about everything that Malik said or did.

Ishizu had SO better get on his case!.

The only real concrit I have is that there are places with punctuation errors, but other than that, this story is sheer perfection.

Love you!