Reviews for Undone
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow, tough stuff.

I'm pretty sure you've got Harvey into character. Even though he was only on the show for like two minutes. Still. You just GET everyone, Sky! ;D

I like the bittersweet mood. I love how the ending isn't so...dark. Well, it isn't...a bad ending. It's what Kevin had to do. And I'm glad Harvey didn't make Kevin's day any worse by shouting or yelling at him like most cliche fics seem to do. Well, actually, I guess it applies to many situations. The cliche part, I mean.

...I am curious as to how the couch got flipped over. Very, very curious...hehehe.

I believe your attempt with Harvey and Kevin in this situation is the best anyone on fanfic is going to get. Well done, I applaud you (:

Also, just a little side note, here. Um, so, we're like the same age, right? In High School. That shiz. Well, I've just noticed a lot of your fics have alcohol in them lately and...well, I just wanted to know if you're doing okay. I mean, I totally get why the theme of drugs would be used for these fics. Many people turn to alcohol as their solace. I was just wondering if it was a coincidence or not, and if you needed someone to talk to, because I'm here (:
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Excellent work Sky. I'm glad Mcduffie's back from the dead, and willing to talk. Maybe he went on vacation or something. Strangely enough the blunt bloke can get on my good side every now and then.

Well, I actually wrote a full page of a story today. It was a parody about High School Popularity. I'm happy, because my new year resolution is to write a page a day. That's all I'm after. Fanfiction or otherwise. I might modify the story so that I can turn it into Bellwood high. It seems the right thing to do. I'm enjoying writing it.