Reviews for Named
MayWolfie chapter 17 . 4/3
This here is one of my all time favorite destiel fanfics. I've read it a couple of times already, and probably will read it again sometime. It's well written, the story really swept me inside the universe. It made me laugh and cry and feel everything Dean (and others too) did. I wanted to thank you for posting this, it's really something beautiful and special. Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2016
This is a great story, thanks! Glad I stumbled on you x
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
Amazing. Was totally waiting for Dean and Cas to have the most amazing sex on a cloud or some shit but still an amazing story. Thank you so much for the good read:)
JamesOliver chapter 17 . 9/8/2016
This was an amazingly written story which almost seems like it could be another direction the show could veer towards (disregarding the relationships). I was surprised by the plot twist. This entire story was a win from end-to-end.
LeChick chapter 17 . 8/8/2016
I read this in a day. I really couldn't put it down
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
I'm only two chapters in but this is already amazing
dimensioner chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
I wasn't overly intrigued by the first chapter, but decided to continue reading, and I'm totally glad I did! This story is one of the most creative, well written and overall marvellous story I have found on this site. Definitely worth rereading multiple times. I compliment you on your style, writing technique and imagination!
Amazing work!
Lynx and Banner chapter 17 . 4/13/2016
I would follow your words to the end of the earth. This was entirely too beautiful and I've never read something that felt so real. Thank you.
FayTheGay chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
I normally don't read this writing style but I loved this story. the way you made God a position rather than a person reminded me of a book series I read. great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Well done!
Desiree1717 chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
I absolutely love your writing style.
gagav8 chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
Amazing imagination and amazing story.
Ibbonray chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
I have no words.

I've been searching for something Dean/Castiel of this quality for months now to no avail until finally, finally! I came across one of your other stories: the Morpheus one (also truly incredible). It inspired me to search out your other written stories, as well as peruse this one. Admittedly, I dub this one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read. Top ten at least. The plot was marvellous, the detail spectacular, the characters so very, very realistic. Your concept is immaculate. I cannot describe how much your writing draws out my catharsis... You inspire me. Congratulations on a piece well done. Many thanks
Vice Fandonna chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
OMG the feels! The FEELS!
Vice Fandonna chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
I can't express how emotive this was for me
gee just a wicked chapter overall I squealed and laughed and damn near cried