Reviews for Named
Brenda247 chapter 17 . 11/18
Love it !
Brenda247 chapter 12 . 11/16
But where're Michael and Raphaƫl in all that ?
Brenda247 chapter 7 . 11/15
I don't like it .Nope , I love it !
Brenda247 chapter 3 . 11/14
So , my question is :What happen to Him ?
Julia chapter 1 . 6/21
This was amazing. I keep laughing and getting emotional this is just really good omc
Jasnrob chapter 17 . 5/3
An oldie but a goodie!
MayWolfie chapter 17 . 4/3
This here is one of my all time favorite destiel fanfics. I've read it a couple of times already, and probably will read it again sometime. It's well written, the story really swept me inside the universe. It made me laugh and cry and feel everything Dean (and others too) did. I wanted to thank you for posting this, it's really something beautiful and special. Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2016
This is a great story, thanks! Glad I stumbled on you x
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
Amazing. Was totally waiting for Dean and Cas to have the most amazing sex on a cloud or some shit but still an amazing story. Thank you so much for the good read:)
JamesOliver chapter 17 . 9/8/2016
This was an amazingly written story which almost seems like it could be another direction the show could veer towards (disregarding the relationships). I was surprised by the plot twist. This entire story was a win from end-to-end.
LeChick chapter 17 . 8/8/2016
I read this in a day. I really couldn't put it down
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
I'm only two chapters in but this is already amazing
dimensioner chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
I wasn't overly intrigued by the first chapter, but decided to continue reading, and I'm totally glad I did! This story is one of the most creative, well written and overall marvellous story I have found on this site. Definitely worth rereading multiple times. I compliment you on your style, writing technique and imagination!
Amazing work!
TullyBlue chapter 17 . 4/13/2016
I would follow your words to the end of the earth. This was entirely too beautiful and I've never read something that felt so real. Thank you.
FayTheGay chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
I normally don't read this writing style but I loved this story. the way you made God a position rather than a person reminded me of a book series I read. great story.