Reviews for Named
LeChick chapter 17 . 8/8
I read this in a day. I really couldn't put it down
I'm only two chapters in but this is already amazing
dimensioner chapter 17 . 7/25
I wasn't overly intrigued by the first chapter, but decided to continue reading, and I'm totally glad I did! This story is one of the most creative, well written and overall marvellous story I have found on this site. Definitely worth rereading multiple times. I compliment you on your style, writing technique and imagination!
Amazing work!
Lynx and Banner chapter 17 . 4/13
I would follow your words to the end of the earth. This was entirely too beautiful and I've never read something that felt so real. Thank you.
FayTheGay chapter 17 . 2/9
I normally don't read this writing style but I loved this story. the way you made God a position rather than a person reminded me of a book series I read. great story.
Well done!
Desiree1717 chapter 17 . 1/4
I absolutely love your writing style.
gagav8 chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
Amazing imagination and amazing story.
Ibbonray chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
I have no words.

I've been searching for something Dean/Castiel of this quality for months now to no avail until finally, finally! I came across one of your other stories: the Morpheus one (also truly incredible). It inspired me to search out your other written stories, as well as peruse this one. Admittedly, I dub this one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read. Top ten at least. The plot was marvellous, the detail spectacular, the characters so very, very realistic. Your concept is immaculate. I cannot describe how much your writing draws out my catharsis... You inspire me. Congratulations on a piece well done. Many thanks
Vice Fandonna chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
OMG the feels! The FEELS!
Vice Fandonna chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
I can't express how emotive this was for me
gee just a wicked chapter overall I squealed and laughed and damn near cried
flashahh chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
I really enjoyed your story. A very original plot and spun out very well and with a nice pace to it. I particularly liked the way you incorporated dream sequences in to add hints in the relevant places. A great read. :-)
Wisdom of Insanity chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
This... I have no words. I laughed, I cried (for real), I'm in love with this story. Amazingly and heartwrenchingly beautiful.
The Reserved Reader chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
I cannot express enough how amazing this is!
The slow unravelling of the epic plot was well written and the climax was very satisfying. I really enjoyed Cas' origin story-it was beautiful. What I enjoyed the most was the humorous and loving voice you gave Dean—he read as genuine and human, making him relatable. I just wish there had been an extra scene or two with him as God. Extra kudos to you for building the tension between Cas and Dean so well while still keeping them in character.
I loved reading! Thanks!
Izzbella91 chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
This is... wow. I am still processing how amazing this story is. The complexity of plot, the brilliant writing, every deliberate detail that added so much. It's incredible how you kept everyone in character while bringing the story to this whole new place. Cheers - this was a brilliant and moving read.