Reviews for Sex Ed
Bella13blue chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Hey
It looks like you haven't updated in two years.
Maybe you have writer's block, or just couldn't write more.
But I think this story is worth finishing.
Maybe you don't want to write anymore, but this is a great story.
The way you portray Matt and Mello is awesome.
I laughed so many times reading this.
When I saw that you haven't updated in ages, I knew the risk of reading this story, of there not being an actual ending.
I gave it a go anyway.
And this has become one of my favourite Matt and Mello stories ever.
If you ever happen to read this, I hope it gives you enough motivation to write more.
That would be amazing.
applesAnonymous chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
I really love this but it's been sooo long since you've updated! Are you planning on continuing?
singing strawberries chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
Damn...I was so into this story...Why must u torture me? T_T
Guest chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
;.; noo..
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Lol, I love ur story so far. It cool how you've given Matt a but more personality than whatever, u know what I mean. Post soon.
Carottal chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Well, I'm writing this hoping I had not reviewed this chapter yet. I hope you'll get to read it.

How can I say this... I had forgotten that your story was this good. I mean, I knew I liked it and I would read it again at some point, but what I didn't know was that I wouldn't be able not to read the whole story in one go (okay, there was this huge pause due to sleep time but does it count?).

I think I never realised how I agreed with the way your Matt thinks. Knowing myself, I told you about it before. But now I see that your Matt left me a very deep impression. The sentence about Wammy and Roger making a mistake by choosing him because he was too old and new about life is something I never forgot.

What is a bit frustrating I must say, is that you're saying this chapter was cut in to, so I guess that at some point, the following chapter existed. But what about now? more than one year later? Do you still remember how this story was supposed to end? Do you remember what Roger told Matt? Because I have so many questions about that: what will Mello see in the rankings on that night? Will Matt be first because of Roger? Or will there be no change but Matt wanted to make sure that now that the egg thing is finished, Mello will still hang out with him? Or was it simply so Mello wouldn't rant alone after discovering his rank? And did Matt annoy Roger on purpose so that the assignement with Mello wasn't totally finished? What about L, what does he think? What did Roger mean by "I'm being selfish"? I must say I didn't read much into it, but maybe I was wrong to o so and that the whole key of your story remains in this sentence?

As I told you, I just hope your reason for not writing is simple and not a sad one. I really hope so.

For now, know that you still have readers and I'll just tell you thank you for the story.
mimsty chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
please continue it or at least PM me whats gonna happen next please i want to know , this is too good to be stopped like that *puppyeyesyoucantresist*
The Darkness That Follows You chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
I didn't think I would like this story, but I'm glad I started reading it. I never liked Mello, but with the way your portraying him I think I might actually like the kid. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Please update soon!

-Morana
Goth-Chibi-Neko chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
YOU. NEED. TO. FINSH.
Love it
heir-of-mind chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Please update this story. I am in love with it. I want to know what Matt is hiding from Mello.
tiff chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
I love, love, love this story! You kept a smile on my face the entire time and it's brilliant and heart wrenching how you try to look deeper into the orphanage situation. The characterization is spot-on, too! Keep writing; I'll be waiting! :)
Black blood chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
"you did are journal in pink cuz the egg told you to?" Lol!
PainLasts4Ever chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
xD I love Matt, naming it Peach, just great!
Jelly-Bean-Jr chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
*Devious look* me thinks the whole mello/matt pairing is finally coming to the good part. Aaaand, that I am more than aware that it's been a long time since your last update - but I'm hoping that you update soon anyways :) I absolutely adore this story, Matt's friggin' hilarious as all shit, and Mello is just...

Yeah. He's Mello. So I love it all! :D
Then again, I'll be serious and say I'm a bit sad that Peache is gone too... :( Meaning no daddy Mello or daddy Matt anymore. Just... Matt and Mello. Which is okay for now, I guess. Anyways, I'm done rambling. Hope you update! :3
mspotatoe chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
aww this is so adorable x3 hope you'll update soon, keep up the great work :3 be waiting x