Reviews for Sex Ed
Alec chapter 15 . 7/7
I forget about FFN if I'm not literally on the website, but every now and then, I remember this fic, and I come back. This was the fanfiction that made me fall in love with these two. I really, genuinely hope you finish this some day. I'll get an email alert if you do.
VampirePrinssess chapter 15 . 5/17
Shadow- Hahah ah Mello you're amazing for making it Matt's fault
Isy- poor egg, ir deserved better
Shadow- yes Mello, ask, do not forget to ask
Isy- great chapter!
OH HELL YEAH! GO MATTY!
Electronic Ink 0 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
I like Matt for the sole reason that he's playing Zelda xD This is a hilarious idea!
ReverseEND chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
I started reading this fic because I thought that it'd be a cute, light-hearted semi-crack fic, but WOW WAS I WRONG.
Your characterization of Matt is so perfect! You've basically nailed all of my headcanons, and I love how your writing progressively gets better throughout the chapters (probably due to the fact that this fic was written over a span of a few years) as the plot thickens.
The plot development is fantastic, by the way. I hope you'll continue updating this! I'll be eagerly waiting for any future updates ;u;
Thank you for the lovely fic!
ShinigamiMailJeevas chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
I had completely forgotten about this…and i'm not sure why. I love it :D Reread the whole thing. Hopefully it won't be years before another update?…..?
Dhaksbsshan chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
Fuck, matt is probably going to leave the school or something.
Great story btw. I read it super fast.
FanfictionWomanForever chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
OMG PLEASE UPDATE
Carottal chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
You know, I was beginning to give up on you. I think I would have tried a last call and then finish, I give up. And here you are, after 3 years, 1 month and 28 days. Yeah, I counted. Yeah, I took a little trip down memory lane in the review section. Did you know you're one of the first story I reviewed using this pen name? I didn't have an account at that time. Did you know you're the reason I sometimes laugh while seeing an egg? I have this image of Matt and Mello in a toy shop, Matt holding the egg stuck in my mind!

So yeah, when I saw the alert in my mailbox, the first thing that came to mind was an egg with a skirt taped on it. Then, one expression "no way". Quick look at the name, quick look at the summary. "yes way". Then fear. Yes, fear. I was afraid you had decided to drop the story and the update was an AN to let us know. So when I clicked the link, I was so happy to see it was a new chapter, I read it right away. Even though I couldn't remember what had happened before. Then I forced myself to read the chapter 14, to have a better idea of the context in which it was happening (I didn't even remember they had finished the egg-zercise (sorry happiness makes bad puns easy) until the middle of chapter 15...), before writing this review. Don't worry, I don't mean it was an horror to read again, it was not, it's just that I really wanted to tell you how happy I was. I began writing this, wondered about how long it had been since chapter 14, had a look at the reviews, the date I created my account, then finally, wrote this stupid review where I don't even talk about the chapter you just published. I will try to change that but I was kind of blinded by happiness, astonishment, and missing memory to be able to really focus on it and provide you with insightful criticism.

I loved it. Though I can't tell you why. I was so pleased to read your Matt and your Mello again! The banters, Mello's incapacity to accept he cares, Matt's annoying way to get to his heart, their bad faith / bloody-mind-ness (I'm not even sure it expresses what I mean... Sometimes, I hate reviewing in English!),...
I so loved Mello's remark about Matt's feeling rubbing on his vest. So funny! Well the whole exchange was. I liked how lost Mello seemed to be too. As I was a bit lost myself, it was easy to sympathise!

Here we are, the end of this review. Thank you so much for not officially dropping this, thank you so much for continuing this, thank you so much for all the fun I had and I will have with this story. I can't wait to read what happens next (yeah, I'm greedy).
Bella13blue chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
You have no idea how happy I am to read this chapter. When I checked my emails and saw that this story had been updated, I almost screamed in delight. But that would be awkward to do around your family you know? Anyway, congratulations on writing this chapter. It was wonderful to read and whether or not you continue updating, I'll be happy with this story. At least this time there's not as big of a cliff-hanger. XD
brightnight003 chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
Why do I get the feeling, that Matt will be gone? That becoming friends with Mello was partly a selfish deal/bet with Roger so Matt could leave after the project? And then Mello will get angry join the Maffia and they'll get killed? :/
Please continue soon. Please don't kill anyone!
knightvalen chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
Ahh this is hanging
knightvalen chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
Mello was a sleep, wait a sec will Matt carry him lol
knightvalen chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
This story keeps my interest up well enough.
knightvalen chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Matt clearly has a point. That's it.