Reviews for The Illadvised Skeletal Exchange Programme
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 5/13
I'm surprised there aren't more crossovers like this out there; it's such a good idea. Very well written and characterized. Pretty amusing as well! I think Death would eventually get the hang of Halloween but I have a hard time imagining Jack doing Death's job for very long. He'd probably do a good job, granted, but I don't think the recently deceased would like him bursting into song or trying to scare them as his big entrance haha. Anyway, very good story! I enjoyed it quite a bit!
Zoya1416 chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved the podcast of this! Hope Susan sorts things out soon.
SomeKindOfFan chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This Is A Incredible Good Idea! I LOVE it! Write more!
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wonderful!
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hee hee. Poor Jack. Susan is just too serious-minded to enjoy the idea of Halloween. And Death is just enough of a goofball to enjoy Halloween Town. u
some person chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Ha, that's cute. I knew I couldn't be the only person who knew about both these things and thought that they were eerily similar...
GeneIsMe chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Interesting startup...Perhaps you could continue it one day?
Doctor McFly chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh please tell me you are going to finish this story, it's too funny. What a great idea! I wish we had actually seen how they switched places though, instead of just having it written out in one line, but other than that I have no complaints.