Reviews for An Immortal's Adventure
Damned to Hell chapter 1 . 5/25
It was "eh" really. There are way too many cliche Naruto crossovers to let this one stand out, with each one containing: unimaginative title that can be applied to way too many other things, cliche Godlike characters, and written as if the MC is a god damn Mary Sue.
lou2003us chapter 10 . 4/23
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
FateBurn chapter 10 . 4/22
good chapter
can't wat for the next chapter reckon you could add awakening because not only does it see like something naruto would get involved in but the main enemy is a dragon and i reckon naruto lucina and tharja would get along really well if you know what i meen
EXpertUS chapter 10 . 4/22
wow... it's been a while since I've read this fic... I may have skipped a chapter or two so I guess I'll reread all the chapters again...
Still as awesome as ever though...
Is Naruto dead or something? U wrote the sentence "he was naruto namikaze..." this means that he either goes by a different name or he is dead which he's not as u continued the story and not just ended it then and there.
Anon chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
This story is good but you need to pair Naruto with Ninian I'm pretty angry that you decided not to they are both dragons and should be together. I'm mad.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Well, it's know you are not dead, seriously, it's been a while !
Give us out Wallace. Wallace's the best !
lou2003us chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
Astelion chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
In my opinion, Wallace would be better because of his history with some of the people in the group. The only downside of that is that Wallace lacks in stats by this point in the game. So my answer should be you should have the one who will get the most interactions with the others first.

As for the story, yay new chapter! That's all I have to say.
FateBurn chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Good chapter.
Have a Little Feith chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Well, I guess I was wrong. It's not Ninian, but Fiora.
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Calling it now, before I read on, the last girl is Ninian. I always did like her.
firehelm chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
dang r u ever gonna update this? this is an awesome story. I wish you would show Naruto as a fighter rather than a tactitian
gster391 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It's sad that a gem of a story like this has as few reviews as it does. This might be the best Super!Naruto I've read yet, and since I make it a point to search those out, that's really saying something. Keep up the good work :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »