Reviews for An Immortal's Adventure
Is Naruto dead or something? U wrote the sentence "he was naruto namikaze..." this means that he either goes by a different name or he is dead which he's not as u continued the story and not just ended it then and there.
Anon chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
This story is good but you need to pair Naruto with Ninian I'm pretty angry that you decided not to they are both dragons and should be together. I'm mad.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Well, it's know you are not dead, seriously, it's been a while !
Give us out Wallace. Wallace's the best !
lou2003us chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
Astelion chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
In my opinion, Wallace would be better because of his history with some of the people in the group. The only downside of that is that Wallace lacks in stats by this point in the game. So my answer should be you should have the one who will get the most interactions with the others first.

As for the story, yay new chapter! That's all I have to say.
FateBurn chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Good chapter.
Have a Little Feith chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Well, I guess I was wrong. It's not Ninian, but Fiora.
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Calling it now, before I read on, the last girl is Ninian. I always did like her.
firehelm chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
dang r u ever gonna update this? this is an awesome story. I wish you would show Naruto as a fighter rather than a tactitian
gster391 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It's sad that a gem of a story like this has as few reviews as it does. This might be the best Super!Naruto I've read yet, and since I make it a point to search those out, that's really saying something. Keep up the good work :D
lou2003us chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Another great chapter.

Can't wait till the next one comes out.

Keep upt he great work boss!
Kyoshiro chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Even though it took a long time to release, it was excellent work so please continue to work on the story. Looking forward towards the next chapter.
jprice410 chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
is this the only world your gonna write about cause if not then you should do a final fantasy, either ff7,ff8,ff10, or ff13
The Engulfing Silence chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
So... Naruto didn't want to have sex with Keiko because the noise would wake Lyn? Yet he had no trouble destroying the landscape? Which, by the way would be far louder then sex. And Lyn didn't wake up from that?

I don't know where you get your logic from, but it's ass backwards.

Another thing, your whole 'sparring' bit. Yeah, stop that. The only reason someone would have a 'spar' in a story like this would be to show off how powerful and awesome Naruto is, because really, it serves no purpose other then that. And, well, let's face it, that 'spar' with Keiko was not only short, but undescriptive as well.

This story has potential, and the grammars not bad, but you really need to work on your story telling abilities, and common sense.
FateBurn chapter 8 . 3/5/2012