Reviews for Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
brokibrodinson chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh wow, this was a fascinating read! I admit I'm hopelessly ignorant about Muslim customs but the casual references to festivals etc. really taught me quite a lot so thank you for the info! Also the story was great, Akefia is a real trickster lol.
Fluffy no Danna chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was awesome. I have to say I love how you wrote Akefia! Overall this was great 8D instant favourite
Starstrider13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Woah. Just. Woah. This is amazing work! I rarley see something as detailed and long as this, even in chapters. I love this! And its also great to see some Citronshipping going on. Keep writing! Feed the fangirls!
Rehema chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Interesting... I like how you involved the whole thing about tightened airport security and the slight xenophobia... although I must say that I thought TKB was a tad... weird-somewhat OOC in his speaking. But I'm sure you did that on purpose. :)

Very interesting... :)
93notes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Man, this was FANTASTIC! I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading, but damn! I was laughing from the get-go. Akefia's disguise was so awesome. How long ago did the Vietnam war end, indeed? XDD

In fact, both Akefia and Malik were amazing. I totally love the way you characterized them. And the feel of the whole piece was just epic. It felt like I was reading a movie, if that makes any sense.

I could go on, but I'm gonna go stalk your profile and see what else you have posted! Thanks for a wonderfully awesome read :D

P.S. THANK YOU for using Akefia's real/fan name, instead of Bakura, which is obviously Japanese and doesn't fit at all. You're just too cool all around ;)
FreshFish chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Sweet story, I love it. One thing, what happens next? This is going to have a second chapter, right? I'd love to hear he decodes to keep the boy around. They are great together when Akefia isn't being bi-polar. lolz

Yes, it's true. the airports are nuts. They can't even discern between Hispanics and Arabs. From the moment you walk in and remove your shoes and belts to the time you stand at the end re-dressing, you feel like you are simply being degraded regardless of color, race, or creed.

Still, if you want to arrive at your destination alive, I guess you Have to put up with it.

I did read that there are blond and red haired tribes in north Africa among the Arabic peoples, still. Even in Egypt you can find many people with colored eyes besides brown, but the way you did it made the tale more believable. I can see why.

Thanks for such a great interlude between updates.
B-pod chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was lovely. I have to say that I love that baby. I think my admiration for this pairing has increased ten fold. I applaud you.

And damn, airports are the most uptight, awkward places. That reminds me of a story that you totally don't need to know about, when I was little and in line to have my bags searched. For some reason, the searches always terrified me, because they'd always preform extra advanced searches on me because I guess children are the most likely to have bombs on them because of some kind of reverse psychology theme (or something). So I was complaining to my parents, asking why they always had to search me for so long, and this sweet little old lady in front of me smiled and said "To make sure you aren't a terrorist. Though if you are a terrorist, you're the cutest terrorist I've ever seen". A nearby guard suddenly blew a gasket and demanded she stop saying the word "terrorist" or he'd call security and make her miss her flight. Though, to be fair, I recall that this was pretty soon after 9/11, but still.

Uh, yeah, that was longer than necessary. Anyway, thumbs up, man. Can't wait for whatever you have next.
toolazytosignupforanaccount chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
can't believe this thing only has 7 reviews, it's brilliant! i absolutely love the way you write marik and the theif king, they are both in character and perfectly molded to your story. i especially liked the muslim info that you included. so, not only was this fanfic a fine piece of writing, with well developed if borrowed characters, an interesting plot, and enough detail without being boring, but it was educational as well. an all around win!

~lazy

ps. i don't suppose you're planning on updating "breath of an outside god" anytime soon? i would love to see that fic finished.
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
So do you do research for stories like this? Because this seemed very professional - fanfiction factors aside.

But seriously, that was a great ride. :D And... Well, I've never seen Akefia written like THAT.

... EVER.

(Which was AWESOME.)

By the way, stop putting in lines like this: "Oh, it's awful," Akefia told him soberly. "You should see me at funerals."

I'm supposed to be silent and stealthy when I sneak in a read at work, but you managed to get a snort and an "Oh dear God!" from me. XD Which got me a few interesting looks. I'll have to be more careful next time.
LeavingInklings chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG! This is by far one of my favourite fics of all time! this was amazing! you've made my day _
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great story! I wish I had something more to say, but this fic left me speechless. :)
Swirly chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Good fic. I like your suave sexy Akefia
Angael chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh...

My...

Gawd...

I think I just died a bit.

That was so undoubtedly phenomenal I think my heart is beating faster than both Maliki and Akefias put together! QUIERO UN SECUELA! Porfavor, seƱorita? :)

But no - seriously. That has to be one of my all time favorite fanfictions. Of all time. All time is a long time. :D

It's just such an interesting idea and original plot line, I have to wonder how you thought of it? What spurred that thought process? :3

The characterization was amazing. And you described Akefia like walking {sex}. Literally, you know that's what he'd be god of. HAHAHA ALL THE YUGIOH CHARACTERS AS GODS. Akefia? God of sex. Joey? God of animals. Kaiba? God of charity. (now you know I'm shitting you!) xD

I mean I was just so desperate for akefia to grab Malik and just need him, you know? Liking akefia is something obvious, but the fact that akefia is attracted to malik as well and how it seems realistic... You make me shivah, baby! ;D

My favourite and just godly part must have been when at the end malik kissed him and akefia watched him for a moment then delivered a smacker. And his heart was beating quick, foo! I think I'm in love. With who the world shall never know!

Ive missed your stories :( I'm so glad you uploaded this one! 8] ohohoh. I really need to upload the brat I babysat but I have two version of the next chapter and I was wondering if you would read them both and give your opinion on which one I'd be better of uploading? Or should I do eanie meanie minie moe? :D

And your birthday present! I can't believe I haven't finished it yet. :( the day I finished it, a virus came and wiped out every document on my computer which is why I've been so slow on updating everything -.-"

I love youuuu and this story! I hope you do an epilogue or something. It really is brilliant, swear to god. 8D

Tata !
ladyblackwell chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
XD

My face the entire time I was reading this.

Um. I would like to believe that Camp-Gay-Arms-Dealer Akefia is awaiting all the good souls in heaven.

I halfway thought he was going to kill Malik in the last scene; that kinda would have been a downer.

I think my favorite part was the bathroom scene. And the lead-up to it. D

Also looking forward to Ch 8 of TBoaOG (which, for such an awesome story, has a really irritating acronym). D Your break must be different from mine; I went back to school today. :(
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »