Reviews for Doom
truefortune chapter 24 . 8/17
Well that escalated quickly half of me says she died the other half reminds me that she was given a syringe and the lines were "the spare" but I could be wrong. Hope the sequel is good.
GhostlyCheese chapter 8 . 7/8
I heard of this Fanfic from a brother of mine. It's pretty good to say the least. I see the odd issue here and there. I don't think I'll read Mira's backstory. But I definitely with read on with this series and your other Fanfictions.

Quite well written and by the movie. I like how your character isn't only a observer and keeps to herself. But she interacts and mixes with the cast. A few typos and grammar issues. But otherwise a great fanfic.
Arienhod chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I'm starting to read it all over again and I can see the little changes, the details you incorporated from the prequel that weren't there before.
And as usual, I love it!
Arienhod chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
I'll be rereading the entire story soon. I just wanted to read the last chapter first and boy was I pissed!
I seriously doubt that is the end for Vera and I'm curious to see what you're planing to do next.
Dreamgirl264 chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
So...I hope this is a cruel joke. I can't remember when you last updated this story but when I saw you updated it with the epilogue finally I knew right away which story it was. The bad ass addition of Mira/Vera and I got super excited cause usually if people haven't updated a story in months they won't ever. So here I was finally going to get some closure for what plays out between Reaper and Mira then this happens. I've gotta say it's a little bit of a slap in the face. So here's to hoping that your sequel changes my angry feelings about you into happier thoughts lol
Kihlala Sisters chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
No Vera can't die, and I wonder if you can make a love story between Vera and John.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
You are an evil person :) Can't wait to see what's next in this crazy fairytale!
Talon5Krrde chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
John and Vera need to get together.

And Sam, John, and Vera need to get c24...

They are going to need it...
Talon5Krrde chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
"Well it's a dead planet. You this stuff tested up here where it's safe or in your own backyard?" Doctor Grimm asked.

"Well it's a dead planet. You WANT this stuff tested up here where it's safe or in your own backyard?" Doctor Grimm asked.
Kihlala Sisters chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
love it! T-T XD
toughchick44 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh and I would love if maybe you kind of gave us like little moments from when Duke was talking to Sam. Like he said how they knew about the bet the other guys had and that the two we're just messing with them all and stuff like that if you don't mind. Or just little stuff to just give us an idea what the team was like before the 'movie' portion of the story. :)
toughchick44 chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Are you going to put up the epilogue part 2
ILoveAnime89 chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
Love it update again soon. .
Oinn chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
I think this is one of the best Doom fanfics that I have read at the moment. This is one of the best written (grammaricly) and indepth stories, including a more realistic look at the Marines way of life, as well as keeping close to the origional film and book. It has a good flow and reads like a story, reather than a chaotic thought process. I find Mira to be believable and her relationship with Reaper (foremost) and the other marines (secondmost) to be well-developed. I think this is good, and especially like the inclusion of the Russion language and the translations; and after reading it I am actually hungry for more.
ginkies chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
Wow I've just finished reading this and I loved every last bit of it. I really hope that it's not the end because it was just so freaking awesome! I hope you write more some day!