Reviews for The Peep Hole Chronicles
Openskies123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
So far it hilarious...love Bella
jessiewings1221 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
She's such a stalker she doesn't even know she stalking.
Vampirediariesrock1 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Haha he is not a natural blonde what the hell is he then.
ifellhard chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
I just found your story yesterday and absolutely loved it! I cannot believe how few reviews this has because it is just great. I love the collaboration among authors and how the flow of the story went. Great job!
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
LMAO! Ok I suck. I'll admit it. I JUST now got a chance to read the rest of this story. Totally loved how this ended. Im glad I got a chance to take part in this. It was a lot of fun.
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
lovesurfer chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
what a twist girl! excelent chapter. I really enjoyed it very much, can't wait to read more about this new turn of events.

lovesurfer chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Ok so it was an interesting chapter, and I'm happy that nothing bad happened to Bella or Edwardand that Charlie got there on time, I just have to point out something that kept bothering me throughout the whole chapter, according to last chapter E&B were sleeping at the girl's apartment so why does this takes place in the boy's place? or I got it wrong?

please don't take that in a bad way 'cause I really enjoyed the chapter and this whole story so far it's just that sometimes I obsess over some details, it makes it easier for me to picture the events in my head and make it more real.

Hole RL is treating you right.

lovesurfer chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Thank for the chapter IvyandLime, it's good to have the different POV it makes the story richer.

What a nightmare are this poor guys living, hope they can catch Tanya before she does something to hurt Bella or someone else.

lovesurfer chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Ok things are becoming really intence here, I have the suspicion that Tanya did something like this before.

I've a dought, isn't she listening to all this conversations? This is going to be rich, can't wait to read more...

Thanks for the chap KlrTwiLuver/TheBondGirls, it was good to see a little bit of the Chief.

lovesurfer chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Such a beautiful date! it made me want to have some ice-cream myself but it's already to late i'll have to wait till tomorrow...

Finally the crazy bitch seems to be caught!let's see what happens now...What are they going to do? and how is going to react?

Thanks for the lovely chap!

lovesurfer chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Ok so guess I was wrong about Tanya been out of the picture. This girl is totally nuts!Hope someone realizes that she is there soon enough before she does something stupid.

You did a great job with the chap Dania it was totally unexpected.

lovesurfer chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Talk about stopping, thinking and starting again. This guys are gonna have to work on their wooing skills if they want to keep the girls, specially Emmett.

Great recovery for Edward and is good to see that Tanya seems to be out of the picture.

Ok, I'm of to read one more chap before bed.

lovesurfer chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Ah, shit indeed!Poor guys can't seem to catch a break, 1st Edward now Emmett, let's just hope that Jasper stays free of it...at least for a while. This is going to be so much fun! you're doing a great job, keep it up ;)

lovesurfer chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Amazing start girls! can't wait to read more.

What a way to get rid of an ex-girlfriend and enjoy meeting the new neighbor ;) Looking forward to how this is going to develop...