Reviews for Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
JJ1564 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Just read this after seeing Miily's artwork for it and I love it! It's so funny, from Dean's panic at finding a grey hair and his decision to think of it as very blond, to Sam's desperation and threat to pee in Dean's boots, and then to the window cleaner watching Dean and Dean's shocked reaction!
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
OMG! A bit chilly! What a lovelt but of exhibitionism and enjoyment and, um, comeuppance. Or is that comedownance?
littlegemini1993 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Oh My Giddy Aunt! The ending was perfect.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Lord knows Dean Winchester's got reason enough to stand in front of a mirror and brag but it IS kind of funny he got caught at it.
MsMKT86 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was GREAT! I seriously laughed out loud!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
LMAO ROF :wheezing: Oh my God...here I was nodding along with Dean boy, drooling over my keybord at the mental images you were painting in my mind...chuckling over his tummy thinking that I know some activities that might help calorie loss and that I would not mind helping him...blushing at the finale...and then fell of my chair laughing so hard that my jaw hurts...LMAO...whahahahahahahahhahhha

"A distinctly unimpressed face, looking out from under a grubby cap emblazoned with a frayed 'EZ Kleen' logo was peering through the open window, elbow leaning idly on the top rung of his ladder … "Uh, Mr Universe, d'y mind closing' the window so I can get on cleaning it?"

Internet bill 20 euros...fighting with sis for some computer time, fistfull of nerves...image of naked and shocked Dean lookin at window cleaning guy who is standing on top of ladders with elbow leaning idly watching him unimpressed...priceless :D ROF
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Noooo I did not just read this!

Freaking hilarious...and nooo no no no shove the mental pictures...ehehehe...

God you're brilliant, keep up the good work!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I missed this one until I spied it over at Supernaturalville. This was undoubtedly one of the funniest things I've read. AND it's one of the best images EVER. LOVED it!
7kstar chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
thanks for the show and the laugh. Loved it wish I had thought of it. Too funny for words. Now the sequel would be Sam finding out. lol

candygal1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
ok I've obviously lost the plot. I'm reading about naked Dean whilst on the bus on the way home from work. I have the most ridiculous smile on my face and people must think I'm nuts. You're fic has done its job. Loved it. Yes hot naked Dean wot more can u ask for.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG! That's hilarious! So totally unprepared for that!

Love it. Well done. :)
DASEYS.lilies chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OH MY GOODNESS, XD i love this story. you did a wonderful job. I would love to see more but then again its way to perfect to need a second part.

nice job!
Lykaia chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I hate cleaning windows but ... where do I have to sign to get to clean *that* window? I swear it'll be spotless clean!
allmusic1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
BAHAHAHAHA! Oh man! That was awesome! I couldn't stop laughing! WHEW! That was great!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011