Reviews for Ages of Alice
Bishou no Marina chapter 5 . 2/3
I have no words to describe how utterly masterful this piece was. It ought to be official Wonderland lore. I have never been so awestruck by a short story as I have been by this one. There aren't accolades enough to give.
smilingfaces chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
absolutely loved it! I fell in love with Alvis and Adalheidis, and how Chess thought about them in the end. It was heartbreaking at points of course, but that made Tarrant and Alice's ending that much more perfect!
elsie kay chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
This was absolutely fantastic to read. I always love finding fanfictions that have been transformed into a sort of dark, folklore-ish tale. I believe this is the best I've read so far! I truly appreciate the historical background you provided, very well done. Watching the story transpire from the Cheshire Cat's POV was also a treat, in the way that he narrated and how he tried convincing the readers that he could care less, but of course he did ;). It was very real and engaging, brilliant job! I wonder why I hadn't seen your work sooner. This makes my own Hatter and Alice story look like child's play :p
Bravo!
Elsie Kay
wondergirl329 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Brilliant! Best of the bunch! Filled with so many delicious historical morsels. A beautiful love history story. Thank you for this.
keepcalmandcarryonreading chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Absolutely brilliant! My favourite Alice in Wonderland story by far! I even had to sneak a read while on laptops at school! I love the research you have put in and the explanations of the words and phases at the bottom of each chapter. I also loved the concept of the different Alice's and Hatters! Thanks! :D
CurationLethe chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Oh, this was most lovely!

I definitely enjoyed the idea that Alica and Hatter had begun much before the timeline of the movie, and even in the movie, there is a feel of destiny between the two. This was well written and the characters well maintained. Excellent!
Nidia.Ceylon chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
I can't say enough good about this story! It was so wonderfully imaginative and unique! By far, my favorite Alice/Hatter story ever!
Nidia.Ceylon chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Such a variety of hows, whens, whys, and comings! I love this!
Nidia.Ceylon chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is so awesomely brilliant!

I love the characters you've crafted and despite it being more narrative style, it so wonderful! From the first to the last word I was enthralled and can't wait to read on!
Shadow's Solitude chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Beautiful story; I adored it. Very interesting, thank you for sharing it.
tamiiland chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
And this is how the Ages end? My, I think it's a lovely ending! Hehe, Chesire cannot fool us, though. He loves and feels and regrets, but as all cats, tricks himself into believing not to care.

A much needed Alice/Tarrant fluff, tucked inside a very interesting plot. (: And gosh, did I missed your prose!

Kudos on a lovely story!
tamiiland chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
/sigh. Unrequited love. We all must suffer it at least once. I feel sorry for poor Farren, though. He did seem like a hatter worthy of an Alice to me... But sometimes, despite we're loved, Love is not of the kind we wish for.
tamiiland chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Alix is amusing... but annoying. And Terrel seems to be lacking a bit of a backbone, a bit of a spice. Hatta spice. But it's understandable; they were not, after all, Alice and Hatter.
tamiiland chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
It's so amusing to see everything from Chesire's eyes. He's both dramatic and light-hearted about it. You see the tragedy, but it doesn't pull you down; you feel the happiness, but it comes along with a darkness.

Nicely narrated, indeed. (: I feel sorry for Alaïs, though. She must have felt terribly guilty for sending her hatter to such a secure death.
tamiiland chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Mm, I liked Adalheidis and Alvis. Pity the way they ended, though. Pity.