Reviews for What Might Have Been Series
DraconisLily chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I like this Snape better.. especially when he call Henry his little snake.. loveeee the nickname bdw. good story ;D
lizabeth chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
callousness leads to trouble
narcissa love chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
fav
hey chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
another chapter plzzzzz
kurosakiami01 chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Nice! :) I really liked it! Poor Minnie, controlled or heavily influenced by Dumbles. Seriously, manipulative old bastard can't even let his teachers be? Grrr...

Thanks for sharing!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I like the start its has a lot of great quotes about bravery
Sam chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I really like this, though it is very unlike Snape to do.
audrey12 chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
OMG this story is amazing! I love it!
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
This is fantastic! Please hurry up and finish the HEAVEN FOR GIFTED WRITERS!
QuibbleMeThis chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
I'm enjoying this fic. I like the idea of just the little change of Snape realising his mistake in the first class triggering a chain reaction that changes everything.

I'd love to see a few more chapters for this. Especially Dumbledores reaction (and counter moves?) and also more about what spell McGonagal was under. It sounded remarkably like the imperius curse. I can't imagine her letting something like that slide...
Faridah118bookworm chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Great story. I wish you would make it into a ful, proper story that would be fantastic. :-D
LifeMeansNothingWithoutMusic chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is a great idea! But what I want to know is, is their relationship going to change when in public? Are they going to hide it?
brookesk1977 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This is a really good story; I love Snape, but it always bothered me a lot; as I'm sure it did most people, his jumping all over Harry for not paying attention without first investigating what Harry was writing, on the off chance that he might be taking notes. I mean really! Duh, Severus! lol I still love him; I can't help myself. Anyway, I had been looking for a fanfic that would fix that and, Lo and Behold! here it is. One thing though; I do wish you hadn't dissed Lupin; Severus is at the top of the totem as far as I'm concerned, but I really do care for Lupin. I hope you intend to write more soon.
JustBitOfASoftie chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Omg. To. Much. Dawww. Can't. Breath.
*choaks* that was far too cute you missy have talent.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
cape? he's not superman...have you read the books at all? have you read HP fanfics before? If you did, you would know they were robes...not capes.
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »