Reviews for What Might Have Been Series
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Excellent! Does this mean Sirius isn't going to get out of Azkaban?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this! I would love to see this worked into a larger story!
JulieSnape02 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Ooooo...I really like this story! :) Horrid Dumbledore! But I'm glad that Severus decided to actually look to see what was on Harry's...errrr...Henry's paper.

And I do hope that Severus explained to Harry, ummm, Henry, rather, what had happened with Minerva. I think I'll imagine that he did. :)

By the way, I love your picture. Hehehe...face it, Sev! It's the truth! :D
egwolf65 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
great story!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Over usage of Henry.
Listen to a conversation between yourself and another person, how often do you say their name?
I have fallen victim to the same over usage of name, and have since taken to noticing the trait. It is both unnecessary and slightly irritating from the reader view point.
Though, in this case, you could perceive it as Severus's eccentricies, but it is still irritating.
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I simple loved this story! The emotion and backgroung story! I like tha twe learned little by little about Lily's story. I've read many different type of fanfictions, but I never even imagined one were Lily was forced to marry James or something similar.

I do hope that there will be a sequel or a seires based of this. There is a lot of potential here.

Thank you for writing and posting.
DemeRain chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
That was a wonder "what if" story. Thanks for sharing.
klester chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Just found your stories and after reading several, I'm very impressed. I agree with you that McG. is easily led and/or strictly loyal to Dumbledore. Ron was quickly written out of 'Differences Abroad', which I appreciate as I don't like the Weasleys (Ron's an ss, Ginny's a fan-girl, Molly's overbearing and Arthur's a wuss). Will you be writing a story with strong Dumbledore and Weasley bashing?
Leuthil chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I just stumbled upon this and I really enjoyed it. I hope you decide to continue it! I'll keep checking back!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I find this an interesting story. I'm not really sure if I like it. For example, Snape's calling Harry by a different name. The character reasoning behind it is sound, the backstory is there, if lacking (it's on his birth certificate, therefore on several official documents, and no one has ever called him by his legal name?). It's a neat idea, it's just very distracting to constantly read an unfamiliar name where the main character's name (Harry) should be.

I might also note that in this chapter, Harry's attitude toward adults is 'wary', not 'weary', which means 'tired'. Common mistake.

However, the writing is good and the storyline compelling enough to make me want to read more. I hope you update this soon, as I'm interested in what happens next (the best compliment I can give)!
femalefarrier chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
keep going i want to know more... Patiently waiting for next chapter..
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Well-written and interesting. All in all, this is a very good story, and I like the "alternative" look at Hogwarts. I must say though that Dumbldore seems pretty evil. Also, who cast the weird spell on Professor McGonagall? (How evil of you to leave me hanging like this.) Thank you for writing such a great story!
ZivaDavid123 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Love this. Please update soon
musme chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I like it very much!

will we read an other chapter or not?

I hope we will...
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
i love this i cuddled up with my plush dragon Alfred and read it i love it
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »