Reviews for What Might Have Been Series
QuibbleMeThis chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
I'm enjoying this fic. I like the idea of just the little change of Snape realising his mistake in the first class triggering a chain reaction that changes everything.

I'd love to see a few more chapters for this. Especially Dumbledores reaction (and counter moves?) and also more about what spell McGonagal was under. It sounded remarkably like the imperius curse. I can't imagine her letting something like that slide...
Faridah118bookworm chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Great story. I wish you would make it into a ful, proper story that would be fantastic. :-D
LifeMeansNothingWithoutMusic chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is a great idea! But what I want to know is, is their relationship going to change when in public? Are they going to hide it?
brookesk1977 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This is a really good story; I love Snape, but it always bothered me a lot; as I'm sure it did most people, his jumping all over Harry for not paying attention without first investigating what Harry was writing, on the off chance that he might be taking notes. I mean really! Duh, Severus! lol I still love him; I can't help myself. Anyway, I had been looking for a fanfic that would fix that and, Lo and Behold! here it is. One thing though; I do wish you hadn't dissed Lupin; Severus is at the top of the totem as far as I'm concerned, but I really do care for Lupin. I hope you intend to write more soon.
JustBitOfASoftie chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Omg. To. Much. Dawww. Can't. Breath.
*choaks* that was far too cute you missy have talent.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
cape? he's not superman...have you read the books at all? have you read HP fanfics before? If you did, you would know they were robes...not capes.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
You migh want to edit this story. You put Henry in some parts and Harry in others.
Peace and Long Life chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
full moon chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
why'd you trash talk Lupin? Lupin's cool and nice to harry.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
update! great story. i can't really understand mcgonagall though. did someone curse her?
Lorteck chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This was another splendid chapter, and I agree with you about Dumbledore. He never noticed the pain caused to others, so long as everything fit for the greater picture. What happened with Minerva? Did Dumbledore cast the Imperius Curse on her?
Lorteck chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was a brilliant piece of work! I love your characterization of Snape, and I wished this happened in the series.
Alara Loumuth chapter 2 . 5/17/2013