Reviews for What Might Have Been Series
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I truly love this fan fiction, and it's definitely going in my favorites! I like how Harry seems so intelligent and how it shows a warmer side to Severus. :)
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
this is good, she was imperio?
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
cute
Dakiri chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Very uplifting short story
DarkenedRose24 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Dumbledore, or snowman as i like to call him, is old, senile, a nut case, rude, crude, over all no good. -crosses arms- he is over all a caniving old git.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I loved this! Are you planning to continue it?
bellalib chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I loved it. As I was reading your story I could see it playing out in my head. Great job. I hope that you continue to write more on this story...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Oooh, I do hope you do another part or sequel to this!
naru894 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
is there more?
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Excellent! Does this mean Sirius isn't going to get out of Azkaban?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this! I would love to see this worked into a larger story!
JulieSnape02 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Ooooo...I really like this story! :) Horrid Dumbledore! But I'm glad that Severus decided to actually look to see what was on Harry's...errrr...Henry's paper.

And I do hope that Severus explained to Harry, ummm, Henry, rather, what had happened with Minerva. I think I'll imagine that he did. :)

By the way, I love your picture. Hehehe...face it, Sev! It's the truth! :D
egwolf65 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
great story!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Over usage of Henry.
Listen to a conversation between yourself and another person, how often do you say their name?
I have fallen victim to the same over usage of name, and have since taken to noticing the trait. It is both unnecessary and slightly irritating from the reader view point.
Though, in this case, you could perceive it as Severus's eccentricies, but it is still irritating.
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I simple loved this story! The emotion and backgroung story! I like tha twe learned little by little about Lily's story. I've read many different type of fanfictions, but I never even imagined one were Lily was forced to marry James or something similar.

I do hope that there will be a sequel or a seires based of this. There is a lot of potential here.

Thank you for writing and posting.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »