Reviews for What Might Have Been Series
Silas Dark chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I love this chapter. I'm really excited to see where this is going and I am glad that you are deciding to continue it. Can't wait for more.
Drin Scorpio chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! You should definitely write more please!
kirallie chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Great work! Poor little Harry. Glad Sev realised Minerva was under the Imperius. Hope there;s more !
Amledo chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
This is beautiful and perfect, just wonderfully, masterfully written. I didn't want it to end, but I couldn't stop reading. I want more, I want to see Henry grow up with his papa Sev. It was wonderful and I truly hope you write mire on this. Your language, pacing, and atmosphere...man I loved this.
Robert chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Very nice, I hope that you continue this. :)
Protego Totalum chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
AWWE. So cute. Please, PLEASE add more to this! I'm going to punch Dumbles.
stallion-ponyta chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Complete?...Please do a sequel, this has the potential to become a great story!
Jess chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Very nice, love docs like this. How about a chapter for every year Harry is at school... And one where snape is alive in the epilouge. *tries to picture a gray haired Sev at king's cross with Harry* I love Snape is a grandfather to Harry's kids fics. :)
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I would love to see more to this. Hoping for another update :D
bookwormqueen7 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
that is really good. can't wait for your next posting. update soon please.
Peaches chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Your story seems really well written - maybe a little bit formulaic but there's nothing wrong with that - and I was enjoying it up until you started in on Ron, Dumbledore and James. Would you maybe consider putting a warning for character bashing as an A/N? Don't get me wrong, I know lots of people do enjoy stories that make them all out to be the bad guys, it's just that it's *really* not my cup of tea and I would have known I wouldn't enjoy it if there'd been some mention in the A/N or something. :)
loretta537 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
thank you so much for updating this story! i cant wait to see what happens when dumbledore finds out that sev has custody of harry. what will happen when the rest of the wizarding world finds out that dumbledore went against lily's will and sent harry to abusive relatives
marksmom chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Thank you for adding to this! I really would love to see more about this story...it is great! Kudos!
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is an interesting story but I think your protrayal of Ron is totally and completely unfair. IF you read the first book, you'll see that Ron does not start trying to force Harry to hate all Slytherins or Snape. When Harry mentions that Voldemort was in Slytherin, Ron just shrugs, he doesn't go into a rant about how evil Slytherins are. #Yeah, he does say that he wouldn't want to be in slytherin but consdiering Weasleys aren't respected in that House, it's not surprising he wouldn't want to go there. He fears disapointing his parents and wants to go with his brothers.

Also, for thier first Potions class, he tells Harry that he's 'heard' Snape isn't very pleasent but also states they can judge for themselves. Then when Harry tries to talk back to Snape, Ron warns him that isn't a very good idea. Again, he doesn't go into a rant, he just dosn't want his friend to get into trouble.

Over the years, he is very loud in his dislike of Snape but that's because Snape has made himself out to be a villan who insults Ron's best friends. Just because Ron isn'#t a sutble person, doesn't mean his a stupid bigot. He just isn't afraid to let his views be known even if thier misguided. It's not as though anyone shows him different that not all of Slytherin is bad.

Sorry for the rant but I can't stand people who make out Ron to be a loud mouthed, stupid, biased person with no hope of redemption. Instead of sneering at Ron, Snape should try to show him he's wrong, he's happy to help equally bised Draco.
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Great chapter, my favourite part of this whole thing is definitely the budding relationship between Henry and Snape. I'm glad that McGonagall was under a spell, was rather worried for a bit.

I'm a bit sad that Lupin doesn't seem to be good in this fic *wibble*
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »