Reviews for What Might Have Been Series
Penseln chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was well done and i would like to see read more. As to a next part i would suggest there visit to Madam Pomfrey and maybe Snape visiting Henry's grand parents if they really are still alive. Well thats what i would like to read at least :P
Mel Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was big ! I just love it !

I hope you will write others one shots of Harry and Severus or make a long fic base on this story, like a father/son or mentor fic ..

Sorry for my english, i'm french :D

Très bon travail ;)
Ann chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really loved this story, please continue!
Teufel1987 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Interesting ... you should continue it ... you have left quite a bit off!

Though I think you have gotten Hermione's friendship thing a bit wrong ... they only became friends after the troll incident ... till then Harry found her rather bossy ...

Anyway, looking forward to future sequels ...
wolfcathope chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I like this begining, as for the theroy that abuse and school effect each other? Well it is true, but really depends on a lot of factors on what the result is. For one the child in question usually reacts in one of two ways, or a combination, introvertly or extorvertely, in that they either intrunalize things or act out. With Harry asking Sev for "permission to do his best and the encouragment of his Mother's aproval, I imagine this is going to foster a need to prove himself and make them proud. This can also be seen in his need "to save the day"
Black Demon Cat chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Liking it so far, and your reasoning's are great and true. I could see Hermione and Draco being really great friends for Harry, I've never liked Ron cause really who turns their back on their friend when they need you.
Seven Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this and want to see more... you have me burning with curiosity!
Perfect Faith chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'd love to see more on this story! It would be interesting to see how much different the story slowly becomes from canon, with Snape being nice to Harry instead of mean and cruel. It would also be interesting to see how Harry handles becoming more Slytherin instead of Gryffindor. Changing the relationship between Harry and Draco would be nice to see as well.

This is an awesome story, and I hope you continue it for a good long time to come.
waterisjustcomingoutofthesky chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG I love it! Please please please please write a sequel soon!
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I would love to see more of this story, even as one-shots. Its a very unique beginning and well done.

More please.
Kels chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I like the story & I would like to read more along this story line.
jennadancer chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great short story! I would love to read more about this pair. You mentioned something about grandparents. Are they still around? What has happened there? I look forward to reading more.
arisflame chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
You don't have to stop here, you know? By all means, continue!
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Please, it you are willing, I would love to read another oneshot (or more) about Henry! He's socute and mentor!sev is so sweet! I just live how you wove this story, especially with changing harry's name. While I've seen fics where hey change his name before, never in such a manner like this! Please consider continuing!

Love,

Ema
Just-As-Loony-As-Luna chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
like it,, really well written,, and nice idea ) xx
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »