Reviews for What Might Have Been Series
carmen caine chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I am actually pretty surprised that this story does not have any more reviews than it should. it was a very well written story and I liked the whole idea of Harry being named after snape. I hope you decide to continue to write those oneshots, and even go so far as to writing a whole story as to what plays out during the check up and such. Thanks for such a great story.
Luissette chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
pleeaassseee make it a full story..i want to know what happens next...it would be funny to know the others reactions...pleeaassseee
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
this is a good oneshot, now please make it a full story. i really want to know poppy, minerva, and dumbles reactions to harry being abused and the fact that dumble lied to sev and said henry was at his grandparents. i would also love everyones reactions to henrys true name
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I would love to read more of this story. Will Henry be living with Sev from now on? Does he make friends with Draco? What does Ron think when he finds out about his (potential) friendship with Draco? Does he befriend Hermione earlier on? Does Hermione quell her know-it-all tendencies? How does Dumbledore react to the neglect? Are Henry's grandparents still alive? If so, why didn't he know about them? What's Petunia's grudge with her parents? Why did Sev think Henry was at the Evans? Does he bridge all sorts of house gaps due to his potential friendships? Thanks!
annoymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
More?
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really liked this, especially with Henry being the name he uses with Sev. Don't we all wish it could have gone this way. I liked sneaky Lily too...
Roamingkiwi chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is a great story. It would be awesome if you carried it on. Id love to know what happens
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Yes, please continue with one-shots! I love storues about Snape seeing Harry for who he is, and not who is father was...
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LOVE it! Would love to see more on this. Sequels, extra chapters anything. :D
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
It would be nice if his grandparents were around

to take him in.

But Harry always had a problem mouthing off to his

teachers, if Hogwarts is a traditional boarding school

he little ass would have gotten caned, just like the rest

of the young lords and ladies.

What he really needed in canon was a backhand across the face

for a reality check.
Robert chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Just a wonderful little story you have here! I'm sure you've enough plot bunnies without my adding any more... besides, it should be YOUR story, not that of your reviewers / fans. Even those of us with the best intentions. It's your story. :)
123-321 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
well done
SlytherinHawkins105 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is well written, it is a shame it's a one shot it would have made a great as it has so much potiental to it.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Perhaps Severus' mentoring will encourage the ultimate Syltherin: disguised in the House of Lions. *smirk*

As for your idea of doing several one-shots, I enthusiastically say yes! So many possibilities.
leeb chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm bummed it ended. I would lurve to read more on this.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »