Reviews for KayDay
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! :D this is sooo freack hawt like serious holy shit damn! Wonderful wonderful womderful! * nosebleed* baii
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was very realistic for their personalities. They were completely IC. Totally in sync. Loved it.
Topkat82 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sssssssequel! Pretty plz with a naked Slade on top? *Begging with the biggest puppydog eyes*
tinclay chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
oooh, i'm glad i took the time to read this. i loved everything about slade's character. he really reminded me of slade from the comics, well, if the comics had pages of smut ;)

i loved nightwing initiating everything. and i especially loved that nightwing was getting so turned on by pain. i really liked how slade got a little more dominating when they were in the shower.

good job. you write awesomely.
addictedtothis chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awesome. as slashtastic a story as one could hope to find and great character interactions whilst still staying in character... thank you!
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Soo goooood 3
LindenMae chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review this! But omg! I loved it! It was such a nice departure from the characterizations of Slade and Robin in Sladomasochism that it really felt completely different. There was no part of this in which I found myself thinking of that story while I was reading this one. I loved that not only did you pull from the comics instead of the cartoon but you even altered your characterization to fit that format. I feel like I'm not getting the point that I want to make across clearly but I hope you kind of understand what I'm trying to say. This was still heavy and serious but at the same time a little more lighthearted than Sladomas and it was a nice break.

The autofellation may not have been my cup of tea but I love how you push the boundaries of kink and how willing you are to go there. It's awesome.

There weren't really any mistakes so don't worry about me not being able to beta it. You didn't need it. Anyway GREAT JOB and great story!
Wynja chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh, you write smut like a GOD... if gods existed and wrote smut... Amazing! And the frame story was a very good one too.. he-he poor Slade... I loved every bit of this! I've read a bit of that scene in Nightwing online, so I at least recognized SLade sitting in the couch reading the paper... ;) THe resta I haven't read or can't remember, so I have no idea what was you and what was canon... which is good because it means it matched... I liked the black/blue bit, (black hair, blue eyes)... always wondered why he chose those colors, now it seems obvious.. .;) Damn, I liked so MANY things about this... Nightwing as the seducer was FANTASTIC, especially with Slade as a "virgin"... Very, very, VERY, very good... (very!) ;)
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
well tell her Happy Birthday for me, and loved it, nice detail, and it was a very interesting story. Keep up the good work
NeonTorch5408 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I want to see a sequel with Dick's punishment for tricking Slade. This is one of the hottest Sladin tics I have read in a while. I love your writing style.

Torch