Reviews for And The Walls Crumbled Down
Vampireotaku chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This literally made me cry. Wow, so many feels, I needed a little heartbreak and this more than delivered.
Sechee chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Amazing, really. Makes me cry, I don't even know why. It's how I reconize a great writer.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh I loved it. *_* I love when Cougar comforts Jensen. So sweet.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
:'( poor Jensen! Poor everyone! Nice little snapshot of how the team coped - or didn't - after Bolivia, great fic!
:D
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I've been searching the internet far and wide trying to find exactly this story. I've been a big fan of The Losers movie and Comic verse since the movie came out and I just needed this story so badly because I felt like seeing that would have done isomething/i to each of those boys.

I've read fics involving the aftermath of the helicopter crash from the POV of Clay and Cougar, but I most wanted to read something from Jensen and Pooch. And this was beyond brilliant. It's exactly how it seems Jensen would react. And it helps put my heart back into one piece as well.

Thank you for this!
BattleCryBlue chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love your writing so much. 3 I first read some of your Star Trek stories last year, and now that I've gotten into this fandom I was pleasantly surprised to find you had stories here, as well. I'm such a sucker for angst. It looks like you may have moved on from Losers fanfiction, but if you ever do write more (Jensen/Cougs3!) you will have a loyal fan here. :)
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh yeah loved it. Well done. And perfectly in character, :)

Aislinn
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow- really powerful. Wonderfully written.
Smarley chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Love it! it's so hard to find a good Losers story! Thanks for sharing
Storystuff chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aw my God, that was the sweetest thing EVER! I was just squeeing all the way through it was so sweet :)

Oh, and liked it? Hehe, I LOVED it :D
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
awwwww brilliant thank you
lycanus1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Have always had a weakness for a great angst story & this one certainly delivered. It was beautifully done.

A really good read, packed with emotion & sensitively handled. And Cougar's reaction to Jake's grief ? Just perfect. Loved it !
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
wow... poor jake... good story though.
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was such a great story. Thank you.

I loved how descriptive Jake's emotions were. Your writing made it so as I was feeling them as he was. And yeah, they were angsty but were nothing I haven't felt before. (Truly.)

And I love how we were able to hear Cougar's thoughts as he was caring for Jake. Such a great partner. (Cause you know in my mind that they are a couple, even if you didn't mean it to be. You know how I am Layla. But you did, so it's a mute point anyway.)

Thank you again for this. It was darker than most of your usual stuff, but just as good. Sometimes, the darker stuff is more real and, although sad, easier to relate to.

Have a great night. Happy writing!

JP
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
just a touch of angsty-ness, very nice :) great job!