Reviews for Yeah, That Sounds Like Me
Violently Red chapter 16 . 2/19
PLEASE UPDATE LIKE NOW. I LOVE IT DEARLY. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME THAT THIS ONLY HAS 15 FAVORITES CAUSE THIS IS A LITTLE GEM HERE, DUDE. I. LOVE. IT.
ryder21 chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
These are SO funny. I love the way you write the boys dialogue, I can picture the whole scene happening just by what you are saying. Impulsive, loopy Dean and exasperated, patient Sammy are priceless.
Claire chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
These actually sound like second degree burns.

Third degree burns are painless, because the nerves have been destroyed.

Second degree burns hurt quite a bit, and can be very large and very serious. When I was younger, I had second degree burns almost bad enough to require skin grafts- I was lucky enough to heal up without them.

Claire
ccase13 chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
I love all your neat conversations and they do indeed all sound like Dean. I liked the one where he left the Impala in a wet ditch and floated back to the motel best. I can just picture him limping woozily down the rainy road rather than call Sam for help.
Beckydaspatz chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
"Don't you just love it Sam? The smell of burning bastard bones in the night air?" - Ahhh how romantic :P

I'm bummed out that this is over, but I'm glad it happened.

Just wondering...do you stop writing this because it has run it's course or because it stops being fun or because you run out of ideas... It probably would have been better to just ask how you deem a fic complete? :P
Beckydaspatz chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
HAHA! This makes me think of the old lady in S1 when she says "I was sleeping with my peepers open." Goodness this was lovely! Only one left...but WHY? *mope face* I'll get over it :P

"Well, maybe she and others like her will learn to use their sticks of pain for good and not evil cuz I won't be around to help next time!"- sticks of pain lol!
Beckydaspatz chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
"Yeah..." Pause. "...thanks to you attacking him through the damn window!"

"So what you are sayin' is that I saved the day?"

(sigh)

"Yup, at the cost of your pretty, pretty face."

Oh his face is so, SO pretty, great job, loved it :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Only three left! *pouts*

"But Sammy, that would take away all the joy in my life." - Good stuff!
Beckydaspatz chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Clocked by a crowbar? Jeez...he is one of those people who should wear a helmet 24/7

Great chapter!
Beckydaspatz chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Bees are so not to be messed with :/

"Why does the entire universe hate...me?" *Bear hugs Dean* Loved this one, at least he saved the kitty!
Beckydaspatz chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
"Once again, your powers of deduction are truly unmatched in the history of deduction-ness." Oh Dean I deduce you are using sarcasm :P

"... reduced to having to ride in the backseat, face down, spread eagle, with my god damn boots sticking out the window, in a fog of embarrassment and shame. And why I ask? Not because of being wounded from a vicious blow from the prey I had hunted. No. That would be too noble. That would be..." - Again the images you give me are just too hilarious!

Great job! Happy to see this is not the last chapter :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
"Yes. Um. No. I told you. Wait, yeah, she must have been pissed off, she used the steering wheel to tell me." - The Impala is PmSing lol!

"Why would I call you Dean?" hehe

"Because you always have to protect me? From everything? Even from the rain?" Cue bitchface ;P

Loved this one! Specially the title, cause life is a ditch!
Beckydaspatz chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
"A fricken, god damn door! Christ, why does this shit always happen to me?" - I've had this happen, no lie, running to get a dog out of the road and the person already parked on the curb threw their door open and cut my legs from underneath me, needless to say the dog ran out of the road at my startled yelp and i hit the asphalt...good times :P

"So you were canoodling with her while I laid here like some kind of beached whale? Albeit a highly attractive and well-toned one, but still..." - LMAO, great line! You are so witty my friend :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Awwwww Dean. he just can't help himself :( And witches are just skeezy, ugh! Great chapter! I'm glad you just couldn't stop, our gain :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
And AGAIN Sam steals all the one-liners!

"Well, the hot air is blowing pretty good right now Dean."

"Screaming like a little girl power?" Flashbacks to Yellow Fever X-D

"Yup, I do. It takes a special kinda someone to make people forget that they are pouring hot, burning, blister inducing liquid. That they should pour it into a proper receptacle and not on my hands... "- Zing! Loved it, every single word!