Reviews for Beyond the Afterlife
zeldamaster456 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Just finished watching Angel Beats today, and it was awesome! Probably the deepest anime I've ever watched, and the characters were awesome, too. Great story, dude!
NKC chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I very much liked it. It adds that little bit extra to the ending of the anime, without going too far and ruining the sweetness of it.

Very good.
Uncolored186 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Nice!

The anime should have had this kind of closure for Yuzuru and Kanade. Thanks for sharing! ;)

_S. Hasegawa
Rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Ahh I love this:)))))
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I just can't stop smiling, I love it.
Chibi Cho no Gaara chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
The last episode of Angel beats had me crying the whole time and the very last moment of the show, the big cliffhanger had me crying to the heavens 'why! Why not show us what happened!'

...

Your story just made up for it :) Great job.
mormonsrock chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That's really sweet. The ending to the TV series left me wondering what was really happening next, and this sort of filled in the gap. Great work!
Melon bubbletea chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
... THIS IS THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END. Man... Its beautiful. Like the music lofted into the sky by a warm summer breeze...
Sniperk chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Short, sweet and great writing. I couldn't ask for anything more. Nice job.
GitahMuttan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
nice! Please do write more. I'm also planning to write an angel beats fic and the goodness of stories here made me more psyched to make one!
Moonsaber chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Nice expansion of the Angel Beats! ending. I personally liked the ending of the series, though not so much the OVA expansion. This is more appropriate, I think.

Love your writing, by the way.
xXcrowstorm chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great work! I love it
kuri L.b chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
nice :)
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Nice way to their reunion in the 2nd lfie.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was *so* beautiful ;_;

I love this series SO much, and I hearted Otonashi with Angel from the very start of the series. This is bar far the best fic in this fandom that I've read thus far. You rock 3
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »