Reviews for James Potter's Legacy
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/24
cool
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/7
Great oneshot. If only this had happeend in canon. Harry would have had such a BETTER life!
Gomenasuii chapter 1 . 5/4
Now all we need is a chapter that shows Harry's years later.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
more of this you got the start of something good
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
See, that Peverell plot device is perfect! It even still fits in canon. A good lead off to those "Harry lives forever" fics, and/or the "Harry is invincible with all three Hallows" fics.
BadAZKenB chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I read reviews of stories from time to time, and will click on reviewers names occasionally to see if they have authored stories of their own. Doing this I often run across little gems like this one-shot. Very nicely done (even though the story has been on this site for a few years), and just proves that good things can be found if you just look beyond the normal search results.
Good job.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Pretty cool story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Superb! I love it!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Interesting, and very fun twist on the usual canon explanation of how Harry came to survive that night. Hopefully, one day you'll expand it into a full story with a Harry raised as a Marauder and fully aware of the family magics in the various grimoires.
Publicola chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
What a fascinating explanation for Harry's survival, far more than the nebulous "blood magic/wards" that Rowling relies on. Seriously, could she have made it be any more of a MacGuffin than she did in the books?

My only problem with this fic is that I don't imagine Dumbledore would fold nearly as easily as he did, and I think James would have known it. Perhaps he'd have gone to Amelia Bones or some other third party who could have worked behind the scenes to fix the problems Dumbledore made.

Regardless, great fic!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
#One story, but enjoyable. Commendable taste in your favourite stories, which I will have to explore.

Thanks