Reviews for Smoky Rooms & Hardwood Floors
Drarry-Snarry Whore chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ok if I may say so you really need to continue this story! It was so good and like all o/s it left me wanting more. I don't read a lot of het anymore but this was such an amazing story. Jasper is one of my favorite male characters and Alice is my favorite female character so having both together was just icing on the cake.
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was good... I really dont read short stories cuz i always crave more... (still am) Lol but this was pretty good! I liked that you got both point of views. Its really hard to understand what another person is feeling so i greatly appreciate that!nice job! Keep writing!
MzBionic chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
not gonna lie.. took me a while to get through and i think it was all the POV switching and the questions about their past i had... Jazz's story breaks my heart...

honestly if i were you i'd make each POV break a chappy... and make this a short story...

like i said you're a wordy h00r... sometimes it hurts muh head but it's very pretty to have such descriptive words and to actually have to pay attention and not be able to skim...

sorry my ADD totally kicked in while reading.
oskigal chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is an amazing story. Thank you so much, I can't get over how wonderful this is.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
C'est si beau et si triste à la fois.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
this is a really hearth breaking

I dont what I think about Alice

or Jazz for that matter of what have happen to them

but Alice been a prostituted as I understand that

and Jazz give everything away for his addictions

but the best part is that in the end

they get to be with each other&be together

really good LOVE IT

I hope we get to see more about them

that would be so great!
NCChris chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh wow! I really enjoyed this one! The parallels between canon and this altered reality are striking. I really enjoyed your writing. It has a maturity and depth that's unusual, especially in a one- shot. Well done!
Cullen Confection chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Beautiful! So descriptive, I felt like I was right there at the table.

CC
nails233 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
i am so pimping this out in my next chapter!
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh.

My friend.

For someone who is not a big reader of a lot of jasper alice fics...I swooned.

Seriously.

SO GOOD.

and you ended it...I'm just gonna say...endings get me. everytime, they can make or break a fic or one shot...this was flawless.

We stepped out into the snowy winter night and Alice shivered from the chill in the air. Snuggling into me, she turned her face up to look at the falling snow and her face lit up with simple joy. As snowflakes gathered and glistened on her eyelashes, I saw then, at that moment, what I had been searching for. I had found home.

*happy...happy sigh* for alice.

I loved it lady! no lie.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
madamkrusty chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Beautiful, i could feel their sadness and their tiny peices of hope. i could just about smell the bar. brilliant journey!
Skychaser chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Bb, this is BEAUTIFUL. I knew I wanted to read this, just because I loved a lot of the pic's from the challenge, but I am soooo glad I read this in particular. Your language is exquisite, your story complicated without being overly dramatic, your characters real and in pain which is true. I love all of it. I love the music, the poetry (aka - your words), the way you tell the story through each of their eyes, and yet it never becomes redundant.

You have truly outdone yourself. This is fantastic. I have read a few of the entries, and if you don't win (or at least place), these judges? Are completely crazy, biased, and have no sense of taste. Easily one of my favorite stories. Thank you for writing.

Sky
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was amazing! I'm a judge for Pick a Pic, and I've read quite a few before this one. It's the first Jalice one I've come across.

Call me biased, 'cause I'm 100% Team Jalice, and barely read E/B, but really, this was amazing.

I loved the way you introduced the characters, and then how you told the two stories between their POVs. I feel for both of them, they both had a better life, and then something went wrong and they travelled down the wrong path.

Jasper is slowly making things right, and Alice is in the midst of the problem. But they found each other.. and I'm glad they went together at the end. I'm glad there was no smut in this, it's nice without it.

Good luck with the contest!
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey!

First of all, thanks for participating in our contest.

This was so beautiful, so sweet. I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!

The voting is still up and running. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact us at FWC’s email (see it on the blog). Good luck!

Stella, FWC’s admin.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Poignant, sweet, so very realistic. The life you've given them here has no doubt been lived by many. You've captured it very well. The feelings you unleash are very real. Good story.