Reviews for Fragments and Pieces
Noxbait chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
"The road so far has been...well, so damn far." Wow! great line and so appropriate. Ok...so I'm officially very sad that I've reached the end of this. I LOVED every chapter. This one was a nice change from the angst (although it was angsty too). But I really enjoyed it, loved the idea that Dean made Sam the vice so he would be a captive audience. :) And gluing his shirt to the leg...priceless. And I love, love, LOVE the whole glue metaphor. You seriously hit the nail on the head with this one. Cuz that is what they are. Stronger together. Beautiful job! I'm so glad I found this! I know I'm late to the party (as far as when you originally posted) but I'm really happy I found your stories! :)
Noxbait chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Aaaand...there it is. After the sweet and happy moment in the last chapter...bang! back to the angst! Oh, this was so great. Love Dean's thoughts. Not wanting Sam to remember, hoping he doesn't, ready to try to support if he does. And poor both of them. Cuz they both have been stuck in this mess their entire lives. Love Dean just repeating that they're going to get through. Beautiful.
Noxbait chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Beautiful! I wish there were more simple moments like this on the show to balance all the crap that gets handed to the boys. Awww...just a nice peaceful moment. love how Sam knows all of Dean's grins and what they mean. I love that both of them get a moment to just be happy!
Noxbait chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
So, so sad! Poor Sam. I just wish these silly boys would ever sit down and seriously talk! Like spit out all of these things they're thinking and finally get through to one another how much they love each other!
Noxbait chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Oh I just love this! I love all of it, but the idea of Sam being the rescue boat... sob! :) So true...you really got to the heart of Dean in this piece. He needs Sam and Sam needs him. Awww! And then, knife to the heart, Sam thinking he's the anchor and dragging Dean down. double sob! I'm tearing up thinking about it because it is SO accurate! Wow...love it and on to chapter 3!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh my gosh! That was so beautiful! So meaningful and touching and sad. And that last line...oh wow. Poor Sam! I loved this entire thing, so fitting and such a good representation of the boys and what they were going through. I love it and can't wait to hit next and read on! :)
AlElizabeth chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Good series of drabbles. Heartwarming. Keep up the great job! Your stories are awesome!
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I just had the pleasure of reading this wonderful piece of work. It perfectly reflected the cement that keeps the brothers together, that despite everything, Hell and everything else the world has thrown at them, that their bonds are unbreakable. Thank you so much for sharing it with me.
clair beaubien chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Favorite line - Dean can't change what happened before, but he can change what happens NOW.

That's our Dean!

CB
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Wow, another one that just tears me up. Sam is so lost, feels so useless, he doesn't know that he really is Dean's anchor. He is so much more than he ever gives himself credit for. Excellently written. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I have to say this really fits in with Sam's attitude about himself. It was really sad and brought me close to tears. It's good to know that Sam is wrong, Dean is not ever going to give up on him, because he is worth it. Hugs, Vonnie
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Great analogy of glue. Smiled at the piece of thread holding Sam fast.
Marianna Morgan chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Loved the opening, with Sam tripping over the nightstand - can so see that!

"Apart, the substances are strong. Together, they're the strongest." - Who knew that epoxy was just like the Winchesters? ;)

"Sam looks up, the most perfect expression of annoyance and forlornness on his face. It's the most beautiful bitchface his brother has ever seen. Dean doesn't even try to hold back the laughter." - Aw! YAY! *fangirl squeal*

"Not perfect, but alright. Not flawless, but together." - Love that. :)
Marianna Morgan chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
First of all, loooved the quote that inspired this chapter! So deep and thought-provoking and just perfect.

"It's their routine. It's heartbreaking, it's horrible. But it's their routine." - For some reason, this made me think of caretakers in general...just going through the motions of day in, day out. Not really a quality of life, but they cling to it because the alternative means their loved one is gone.

"Sam sighs. He wishes he could be more like Dean." - Although this is sad, I love how "little brother" it seems.

I would so love to see this - Sam having a nightmare about Hell and Dean being there to soothe and reassure. *crosses fingers*

"Dean looks at his brother desperately, trying to make him understand. He could live with any problems or nightmares that came with Sammy. Because it meant that he had Sammy. He can't live without Sam. He's tried. He's failed. And he's not doing it again." - EXACTLY! That says it all. And whether he realizes it or not, Sam feels the same way.

"...hand in hand with the silence." - Nice. :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
:sighs: Honestly, you freakin amaze me more every day.

First, what wonderful story. I'm sad to see it go but you left it so amazing. I really think you outdid yourself with this. I can say, that if it wasn't weird, I would seriously merry this story. It was just that awesome.

Second, I just can't describe how great this was. This chapter was just totally sweat and it was pure perfectness.

Third, great job with it all, C. :D

Forth...I would like to say thanks to both you and your muse for letting use all have such an awesome story to read. :D

Lots of love,