Reviews for The Night Before
HitmaN007 chapter 20 . 6/4
love it
KiraK.chan chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Your ideas are just so original and your writing is at such a high standard. I can't even imagine reading anyone else's writings without comparing it to your creative abilities!
Giotto27 chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
you know even if this story is quite sad i wonder why i cant stop smiling... I must be a sadist!
oh well, I LOVE THIS!
Reading Pixie chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Is their sequel to this story?
TheBeauty chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
Simply beautiful :)
Yhannie814 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I'm left speechless... so i wrote my comment...
i feel lazy so I'm just gonna say it's awesome and your cool!
Anniiee chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
It's wonderfull. I really am like this story. You make me criying trough this story, y know?
Make another, please..especially SasuIno..ok? Thouh I also like ShikaIno here..
Good job :-D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I thought this was an Ino and sasuke pairing! bled and its confusing so I don't think im going to read it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Can you explain what they are? I looked at your profile but it really didn't very useful information. ;p
MelissaKS chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Wonderful Story :)
AngelBaby5643 chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Omg I loved your story I read it all in one day! Your imagination is totally wicked! Love your story! It was sad. :( the ending was nice though! Your pairings were all awesome! So until next time!

~ Always & Forever Angel ;)
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
now thats what im talking about, awesome story !

great job
mysticXdrops chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
I'm loving this story! It's so goooddd~! Stupid temari though TTTT shika is suppose to be with Ino! Anyway hahaha good work!
Rainy Downpour chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
What a great way to end a story. The ending left me in tears. Rarely would I read a fic that made me cry. Good job.
ShikaIno1 chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
Trully amazing... I almost cried at the ending! Lol this story really is one of a kind((: