Reviews for Checkmate
neko1998 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is my favorite couple! Not to mention Simons adorableness Please update!
kisa kuchiky chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
haaa que hermoso . me encanto
Scarlet R. Flame chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
THE ENDING
LoneArticWolf09 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love it, I love it, I love it, there was such a tone of sorrow to it that it deepened the feeling, I adore this couple and love how you wrote this, it was a very enjoyable read and just thanks for appreciating this pairing! :D
CourtCourtNay chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I don't quite understand but I am very intrigued by the situation you put them in. It's interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow ... That was simply amazing .. ! Oh please continue that! Even if it was just a oneshot it was fabulous! I loved the connection they had and how you portrayed the characters. Everything was absolute perfection! And I feel bad for those two! They deserve happiness. I love this!
jace4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Sad, but really good.
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
i this story much
KeitaroChan-xx chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Absolutely adorable. I loved it. ;D
Jiraiya-Ill Come Back-Tsunade chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
great story i really enjoyed the read!
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I loved it!
lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Sniffle. You made me cry but I'll return to that accusation later because DAMN I knew there was a reason I fell in love with this amazing piece when it published! You also wrote SecondRate (is reviewer is extremely proud with herself for noticing). THAT fic is another raving review, though, because Checkmate is wonderful. You're writing style is .../easy/ but beautiful and there never fails to be humor and at least two lines that take my breath away (in this case: He could feel the shattered pieces in his chest cutting into organs and veins. It had to just be one bloody, chaotic mess inside of there, surely it would kill him soon enough.)

Your fics give Alec/Simon a good name dOb. As for city of Fallen Angels I could totally see both characters acting this way. Amazing, awesome, terribly heartfelt story C:
LittleMissInnocence chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This made me almost cry.

It was so sweet and heartbreaking.

Amazing job!
Shelly chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Really, really loved this.

I hope you do some more Alec / Simon since it is a very rare pairing.
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really, really loved this! It was beautifully written, a wonderfully believeable story, and absolutely awesome! I love how you make everything so perfect and keep it believeable as a story. Great job! I'd make the review longer, but I'm sort of speechless from the talent you put into this, :P