Reviews for Why Can't We Be Friends?
ETpho2 chapter 3 . 12/7/2017
Ah, the classic question. How fun to see Brennan grappling with it.
1luvgsr chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Enjoyed reading this story, glad they got it together in the end!
Cat1030 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Loved this so much :)
CiCi chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Cool Story Bro
anteffy1 chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
You picked a very good place to end Ch.8. May I offer a suggestion on how to deal with Army Barbie? Place her in a packing crate and mail her off to Japan or somewhere very remote in Asia! I'm sure she'll enjoy it. :-)
jazzyproz chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
I really enjoyed the story and that it was from Brennan's point of view. I hope to read more from you.
llvale chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Love it so sweet and cute ;) Happy Holidays btw
llvale chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This story is brilliant, just so perfect I'm loving it!

I just found her and I couldn't stop reading :) Can't wait to read the next chapter!Amazing job btw ;)
loverofbones chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
I really love your story so far I just found it tonight and it is very good, I can't wait till you add more to it.
nertooold54 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I'd like to see an end to this story, the plot is interesting and unique. Maybe this will make Booth dump Hannah.? Maybe he'll remind her of Paul (the guy she had been with and dumped i the pilot of the show), Mark, Sully, David-the internet guy, the fireman, etc. She has flirted with and dated more men than Booth has women. Maybe honest talks will make them both see what they've been fighting subconciously.
megwill chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
well done indeed :)
SouthunLady chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Finallly, she's calling him on some of his nonsense. Now, let's let him call her on some of hers. They both are too immature and confused to have a mature conversation.
Megwill chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
better with each chap ;)
LittleThingsMatter chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far! I love Booth's description of true friendship and actually foud it in-character (or at least that's how I hope they'd act...). Update soon :)

~K