Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
JesAFan chapter 36 . 6/12
Hahahahahahaha! A BONGO BONE! I nearly peed myself! Damn I love this chapter!
I laughed out loud when I read Old Quil had a plate of food and a pair of shorts for when Sam first phased but when I pictured him whacking Pititchu with his cane! OMG! I just came undone! Way to fucking funny! I LOVED IT!

Much love...& laughter! Bwah!hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
JesAFan chapter 34 . 6/12
Lmao! I love Quil's comment about not being able to hear Rachel scream out there! And the clown car! I picture the Michael J. fox movie 'Teen Wolf'...Jake's fur whipping behind him as he drove the Rabbit full speed!

Much love...
TexasTurtle chapter 37 . 2/8
Thank you for writing and sharing wonderful stories. Thx again
sampam69 chapter 37 . 10/29/2014
Well done loved this, thanks
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 37 . 8/18/2014
Love it. Please write another story. I would like to read about Bella and Paul getting married and if the have kids and also if Jacob and Leah have kids and get married. Loved embry and Rachel together. Was different. You should also write another story about them.
ksatriabawangmerah chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
so I add a review to your satanic number of reviews... and also to your double damned number of followers... you should thank me

chapter 1 is pretty fun... and make me enthrall... quil is such a (great) detective, who knows?
brianna cameron chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
What the hell just happened
ltlerthqak chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
I love Embry. And holy imprint Quil!
Toni Masen chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Pititchu, what a fantastic twist to the story. Embry and Paul, well who would have thought, I really couldn't make my mind up who his half-brother would be, infact I honestly thought you would leave it at a point that the truth would never be told. Nice one.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
interesting
Smile-J chapter 37 . 12/1/2012
Love this series. Read it all again. Thank you!
:)-J
thatbitchcalledk chapter 37 . 9/25/2012
Fucking awesome story! Aboslutely loved it all...I am currently addicted too all of your works. You are BRILLIANT! Thanks for keeping me thoroughly entertained!

Sincerely,

Thatbitchcalledkarma
codiroo chapter 37 . 9/11/2012
This one was probably my favorite on the w series. I absolutely loved Rachel and Embry! Cannot believe I haven't read this series yet but I'm loving it so thank you off to read the next one !
Venetiangrl92 chapter 37 . 7/4/2012
great story! loved it!
JTCA chapter 37 . 7/2/2012
I loved Rachel with voice alpha. And I didn't think abou Embry&Rachel but it's a good mate :D
I really liked Quil and Pititchu. I would like to read more about this two. Would be hilarious.
And father's Paul be the father of Embry is not anormal... I liked that.
I loved the story, but, well, I love your stories, so no big surprise I liked that to. xD
XO, J.