Reviews for Forever Hold Your Peace
ForestGuardian311 chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
This was...dramatic, to say the least.

It has been a long time since I've seen NS, but I'm proud to say that it was the first season of PR that I stuck through to the end (the other being JF). Speaking of which, I really liked how you tied the two together.

I've always thought that Tori and Blake would make a good couple, so it was a bit awkward for me to read this at first. But, I think you developed this nicely.

Great Job!
Karkoolka chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
this would be a really interesting story if it would have been different in the end ... with Hunter and Tori together forever :-D cause I don' like Blake...
Harry2 chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Well, at least Hunter has made some peace with Kelly. But frienship is going to take a LOT longer to establish again. At least Kelly and Tori are working at regaining their friendship.
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Good Story
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Awesome job. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Darien Fawkes chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Glad to see this end so well. I know that Hunter made the boundaries clear that there's no personal friendship, but at least they've agreed to be civil with each other.

The robbery still has me suspicious, but Kelly seems to be coping well, and she handled Hunter's visit well. Albeit at the cost of a glass.

Although that's the end of this story, I have no doubt we'll be seeing more great fics from you Lily.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
I still don't see Hunter doing something like that.
griffin blackwood chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
cuteness
Pinkrangerfan chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
good chapter i am gald kelly and hunter talked and i am gald he got his job back and he and kelly are aleast going to be friends and i wondor they could have had something but i am gald they are aleast speaking to each other again thanks to the adicve he got of lily and the others and good ending
Pinkrangerfan chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
good chapter and nice cameo for the jf rangers and i liked lilys pov on the wedding and i hope hunter listines to her and maybe he and tori can talk and make up soon
Harry2 chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
I LOVE the cameo by the Jungle Fury gang! Gives a new perspective to things. And I hope that Hunter listens. Sometimes, you need a fresh perspective on things to clear up a mess.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
Way to Go Lily, (the character not you) talk some sense into that brooding bad boy.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
Awesome. Great job. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side
Darien Fawkes chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
Well, trust Lily to figure out everything. She definitely had a way of knowing everyone's feelings, and she pretty effectively laid out that no one really was completely innocent. I guess Hunter never stopped to think that hooking up with his brother's ex was possibly not a brilliant move.

Maybe this new perspective can get him thinking. It would be a shame if he lost his brother and his friends over this.
griffin blackwood chapter 10 . 1/11/2011