Reviews for Switch
Bane343 chapter 5 . 3/27
This is an excellent concept. I think adding Tyranids would be an interesting way to add a suitable adversary, as the rebellion would likely not be up to the task. I hope you continue this story.
24CaratCoal chapter 5 . 2/28
I laugh. I laugh at great length with great volume.

This story is absolutely brilliant, even if it is far too short for my liking. Mayhaps you should continue it. (No, that is not a typo.)

Now, personally I can't really say I hate or even really dislike Jar-Jar- I'm one of the few people who's neutral in regards to him, actually. That said, I often find it hilarious when he dies a horrible death because that little mutant frog can definitely get annoying with too much exposure. Then again, prequals Anakin wasn't exactly soft on the nerves either. Truthfully I kind of want to write a 'Jar-Jar is the GEOM' now after reading that omake? Jar-Jar vs Chaos, taking all bets now :p (my money's on the orange one personally, what with god protecting children and fools and whatnot).

Ah hell. I have the computer. I have the movies. Imma do it and see where it goes.
ghr501 chapter 5 . 2/26
HOLY SHIT that last part of jar-jar mad me piss myself it was funny you need to make more of this stuff
jhaynes0529 chapter 1 . 1/31
Good story. But the emperor would never call himself or his sons gods. He doesn't view himself as one.
C.M.Alm chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
this is such a good perspective! more please!
C.M.Alm chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
This story is so good that I am speechless, please continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Since this is an enlightened emperor, shouldn't he be using the most potential of his empire. Naval crews including Duros, Wookies, & Mon Calamari. Ground forces including Trandoshans, Wookies, Chistori, Barabels, Togorians, & Mandallian Giants. Actually the Mandallian Giants would make ultra Space Marines. Then you add the force-sensitive races to his elite guard - the Twi-lek for example.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Interesting so far but what is he going to do with the Chiss? They are near-humans and have their own empire? Mon Calamari have by now already broken away and have their own rebel fleet. Is he going to crush them both or absorb the non-human forces into his military? I can think of at least one potential ally in the W40K universe, the Tau (prime candidates for the new enlightened Galactic Empire).
Flamefather chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Too bad this hasn't been updated for a couple years, I love it!
Padofleaves chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
YES! YES! IT NO LONGER HAS A WEAKNESS!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
This...is great...the sheer potential is staggering.
Teefplucka chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is one great approach that stands out from many other SW/40k crossovers.

However, something seems to be lacking if all we're going to see is the Emperor making everything nice and golden with his new Great Crusade in the SW galaxy and not making the same mistakes that resulted in the HH.
So I would suggest actually making this story into a tale of two emperors messing up the other one's galaxy with goodness or badness, and in the end they would epically clash.

What you could do with the 40k galaxy is, letting Palpatine through his different manipulation of the Force/Warp, somehow trap the four Chaos Gods into the Golden Throne/Astronomican, where he is able to draw their dark powers to enhance his own and gain limited mobility away from the Golden Throne. As he sends the Imperium tumbling further into corruption Palpatine calls for Chaos worshippers to convert to his monotheistic worship, so that he gets at his command imperial forces he corrupted along with daemons and L&D armies returning to join the warped Imperium, as well as nasty allies such as the DE and orks.
However, not all of the Imperium bowed to Palpatine's corruption nor did all traitor warbands want to continue serving Chaos powers, so someone like Abaddon or Calgar gathers these forces together with desperate aliens like eldar/tau/necron/hrud into an alliance that rebelled against Palpatine's rule until the Emperor returned.

Just throwing down wild ideas, hope you don't mind.
Ser Serendipity chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Damn. I wish this was 100 chapters, not just 5.

Ah well. I suppose I'll just have to appreciate it for what it is.
speaker of babbel chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Emperor op
High Chance of Rain chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Brilliant story, cannot WAIT till the next chapter! I had read it previously and thought it was a real shame that there wouldn't be any more chapters and Lo and behold a while later I saw it had five chapters. Made my day so it did. Hoping for a coming conflict to keep the story going, maybe the full tyranid horde the the hive fleets hint at. Something to really test the mettle of the Emprah but I'm sure you have your own plans :) Thanks for the great story.