Reviews for Switch
Kathador chapter 5 . 8/19
The death of Jar Jar Binks is hilarious and you also show good knowledge of and do credit to both verses. Good story thus far.
Ghost024 chapter 5 . 7/23
Well bye bye Jar Jar Binks... And good job on the exhaust port part...
Barcha chapter 5 . 7/13
If you want a conflict how about the imperium as the villians
24CaratCoal chapter 5 . 6/16
Just refound this story again and reread it for the sheer enjoyment of it. The Emprah!Jar-Jar story fell through, or perhaps I should say I i shoved it to the bottom of the darkest bottomless pit I could find. As I said I'm fairly neutral on him, but giving him the GEoM's powers amplified his ability to annoy me more than a thousand fold.

That said I can't say I honestly regret trying my had at it, I did learn a valuable lesson. And that lesson is. Yes. Yes it can get more annoying.
Zureal chapter 5 . 6/7
Also, please continue, maby do a scene from palpatines view of being stuck on the golden throne? Ether way I love this story and would love to read more.
Zureal chapter 5 . 6/7
Oh that last part was pure gold!
FranticHamster chapter 5 . 5/6
The last line about safety railings made me bust out laughing.
FranticHamster chapter 2 . 5/6
I love the plot of this story. Wonderful originality well done!
Bane343 chapter 5 . 3/27
This is an excellent concept. I think adding Tyranids would be an interesting way to add a suitable adversary, as the rebellion would likely not be up to the task. I hope you continue this story.
24CaratCoal chapter 5 . 2/28
I laugh. I laugh at great length with great volume.

This story is absolutely brilliant, even if it is far too short for my liking. Mayhaps you should continue it. (No, that is not a typo.)

Now, personally I can't really say I hate or even really dislike Jar-Jar- I'm one of the few people who's neutral in regards to him, actually. That said, I often find it hilarious when he dies a horrible death because that little mutant frog can definitely get annoying with too much exposure. Then again, prequals Anakin wasn't exactly soft on the nerves either. Truthfully I kind of want to write a 'Jar-Jar is the GEOM' now after reading that omake? Jar-Jar vs Chaos, taking all bets now :p (my money's on the orange one personally, what with god protecting children and fools and whatnot).

Ah hell. I have the computer. I have the movies. Imma do it and see where it goes.
ghr501 chapter 5 . 2/26
HOLY SHIT that last part of jar-jar mad me piss myself it was funny you need to make more of this stuff
jhaynes0529 chapter 1 . 1/31
Good story. But the emperor would never call himself or his sons gods. He doesn't view himself as one.
C.M.Alm chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
this is such a good perspective! more please!
C.M.Alm chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
This story is so good that I am speechless, please continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Since this is an enlightened emperor, shouldn't he be using the most potential of his empire. Naval crews including Duros, Wookies, & Mon Calamari. Ground forces including Trandoshans, Wookies, Chistori, Barabels, Togorians, & Mandallian Giants. Actually the Mandallian Giants would make ultra Space Marines. Then you add the force-sensitive races to his elite guard - the Twi-lek for example.