Reviews for Warp Speed Time Loop
Grochek1 chapter 1 . 2/21
Hello
I am a little confused.
Is this story part of the Yggdrasil Time Loops by Innortal & Saphroneth?

Either way, I great start. I hope to see more.
mb chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
this sounds like it will be really interesting to read. don't have an account so can't put as follow but go onto the site regularly to read
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
OK, interesting take on Janeway. It's a shame you haven't updated this, it has a LOT of potential. I love what I've seen so far.
PsyckoSama chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Dude... you need some more of this.
Dracco chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
any more of this?
Damn chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This brought warmth to my heart - you need to finish it! Or have it adopted or something.
Ghostrider chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
How beautiful this is!

Glad to see another of the ol' time K/T guard, still putting out quality stuff ;-)

So, Kes is doing her ascended power thing again, this time to benefit Harry. He does deserve it, especially after all the dren he's been through.

Looking forward to more.
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Interesting.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Woohoo, KT! THANK YOU! :does a little dance: Hopefully it won't stay at "just a little fun", cause those two were great and would've been amazing together. :)
timmythunder chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Wow, I haven't thought about this series in a few years. I'm looking forward to seeing where you decide to take it.
hinata hugger chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
The easiest way to help Kes’s short lifespan would be to reprogram the Doctor so that he’d ignore the Federation ban on genetic enhancement. As an added bonus, Harry Kim could have the Doctor make him taller; being the shortest man on Voyager made Harry easy to intimidate and push around.
badmelk chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
seems promising... i think i'm going to see what other loop things you've got going
Electric Eclectic chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
I like the chapter so far! Keep up the awesome work Joshua.

(Points at the Harry/Torres line) And strangely enough, I'm ok with this.
RockBane chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Interesting chapter.
Quathis chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Go Harry! Guy really doesn't get enough credit. Way to go on the flirtation with an angry half-Klingon woman. . . three very bad things apart, even worse together. Until next time.