Reviews for Young and Restless
good start to the story

i like it

contuine please
Malaya1 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Im loving this story soo far...More please

Malaya
dark-magician100 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
i liked it, i had almost given up on this story so you updated at the right time, update soon
dark-magician100 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
update sooooooon, i would love to know cwaht happens next. :'(
roseauror chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
when's the next update?

r u not continuing the story? :(
lisello chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I freaking love this story! I'll be waiting for the update :)
roseauror chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
awesome i love the story and very original because most people just put brady and collin as best friends

i hope you continue the story :)
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
ROFLMAO god this chapter made me cry humor tears TuT did you know Grey's Anatomy is like Housewives in other words a soap opera?That's what got me bursting into tears XD god I love how this story characters are and so far its great. Update Soon please please please. Poor Seth he's so cute and sensative that's why I'm in his team)anyways did you make Brady and Collin older in the story cuz they phased at phisical age 13 in TTS:BD book?But continue on...
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
They appear to be so normal and typical teensDI love this much and the writing is great with I think no errors I would spot grammar errors right away unless I'm lazy but the story is friggin awesome! Do you like that kind of music cuz I absolultely LOVE it LoL and if Collin were real he would so be my type of guy;)

Dear Collin's Electric Guitar,

Hang in there object you'll survive after all you surpassed Brady's horribly wrath

Much love,Me(LoL)Keep going i love it now for the next chapie
hufflepuffbrunette247 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Yay! Something that's not a oneshot! :)

Collin's a good character to follow too, I like your choice, and it's interesting how he hates Brady-most people portray them as best friends.

I'm not going to say anything about how you got your making Sam miserable stuff in, and the logical errors that came with it. If you want to know pm me, but there's no point in pissing us both off.

Anyway, really excited to see where this goes. :)