Reviews for Psychopath
Kaizen Kitty chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Aww, poor Kyon. So Koizumi did rape him after all, then? I wonder how this story continues, if it continues. Will Kyon ever be able to put it behind him, and will Koizumi be able to express his feelings for Kyon in a normal way? If Koizumi even feels anything for Kyon.

I see you've forced Kyon into meeting Koizumi face-to-face (by Haruhi's orders that Kyon visit the club room). So I really wonder where you are taking this story. Are you going to make Kyon confront Koizumi about what happened?

I think your characterization was spot on. That's actually a large part of what I like about your fic. Try. Even if it falls flat later, at least you can improve as a writer and you can share the story concocted in the depths of your mind with the rest of the world.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
The beginning of this chapter has that scary edge, with the repetition of Shari Shari you have created a horrific mood, and when we learn that it's Koizumi's knife that's been making that sound, and Koizumi isn't exactly sane...yes! :-) Pretty scary indeed. Nice.

It's also an interesting character exploration as to how they move on and put the memories they've made in parallel universes behind them. I thought Kyon's reaction to Koizumi in this chapter was very realistic indeed. Good job!

You also represent Koizumi rather well - as someone who is trying to hide their true intentions, and it seems Kyon has seen more of Koizumi in that alternate dimension than Koizumi would have wanted to let on. So yes, this is an interesting situation indeed. How do they deal with this, the both of them? ;-)

LOL, XD the needle ohagi from Higurashi When They Cry?

Haruhi and Kyuon's reunion is very sweet. Her reactions are very much like in canon, where she likes Kyon but desperately tries to hide it.

Oh wow! The bite mark from the alternate universe still remains.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Update!
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I hope you can get around too updating, I was really curious what the Koizumi in the real world would have to say about all this and what his reaction would be. Really enjoyed the story so far, it certainly did make Koizumi out to be terrifying and poor Kyon!

Anyway, I'd love to read more!
neko1998 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I ship them so much! I really sympathize with poor Kyon but what will he do? He can't tell anyone else and going to Itsuki is out of the question, he's traumatized. What's going to happen next?! Update soon.
IcyBreeze7 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I really love this story and I hope that you decide to continue it. It's so hard to find Itsuki/Kyon fanfics that keep everyone in character and also have an interesting plot. This story does both. So I hope that you find it in you to continue writing, and until that happens, I will be staring sorrowfully at my empty email alerts box.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
write more

i love it
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
{But this Koizumi didn't tack the catch phrase 'just kidding' to the end of his sentence.}
Does Koizumi always have to say "just kidding" when in conversation with Kyon? Is that his default mode or something? Surely, you could have found something less generic to indicate this was "another" Koizumi...

Though the rest of the build up scene is done very well. You've properly introduced tension. (referring to the part where Kyon feels "locked up" and where Koizumi's eyes looked less sincere than usual)

Then I think I've got a qualm with Haruhi's flashback monologue. This part: {you can never be dismissive of data if you want to discover something truly amazing!}
Does she really talk like this? "data"? In your fic she sounds more genre savvy than she was in the series. Remember, Haruhi doesn't know Mikuru's, Yuki's and Itsuki's real identities. She knows nothing of the organizations behind those three. So she doesn't use such complicated language.
(Yes, right after Kyon tells her about all those amazing things, Haruhi still is not genre savvy. Her speech patterns won't change after one conversation! She's got to get used to the situation first.)

But I love the dialogue with Koizumi! You captured his way of speaking quite well. It reads like something Koizumi would actually say were he in the above conditions.

The plot is very smart. Every next turn is a little unexpected. For instance, this part: {in this case the 'me' in this universe is protecting this world from you.}

And I'd say the yaoi action is pretty exciting. For a second there, I thought you were going to leave that out. But I'm glad you didn't.

Kyon's reactions to it all happenning are kept very well in character.

Thank you for sharing this great story with us! And yes, if you still want to write more chapters to this story, I would be very interested. As for how the rating goes, I'd mark this as M (since technically sex scenes are not allowed on this site, your fic is exactly on the limit of what is still possible.)
LightDarkandChaos chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Well... this is an interesting AU to Disappearance. Kyon's reaction is believable, sympathetic, heart-rending, and most importantly IN CHARACTER. Why is it so hard to find Haruhi slash that doesn't sacrifice Kyon's canon personality for a whimpering uke?

Maybe I just look in the wrong places.

Anyway, this story is intriguing and well-written. If you ever decide to post more chapters, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them.
WolfLovesFood chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I love your work... But are you ever going to continue this story?
manateelover777 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hey! I don't know if you are going to update this, but I really hope you do, just because there isn't a copious amount of Itsuki/Kyon on here...and I like angst and rape *sadist grin*
puddingflaun chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
and... you just stop it there? nooooooooooo DD': please write more!
Ainam chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Eeeeehhh! But I want yaoi!
manateelover777 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
UPPPPDAAAAATTTEEEEE this wonderful yaoi PLEASE? \\\
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
For anyone who wants to know the doujin name, it's called 'OVER' by Morphine&MAKA
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »