Reviews for To Serve, and Protect
venusmitteer chapter 3 . 5/26
please finish. i love it so far. it is so good.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
UPDATE PLEASE
Amy chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Please update! Please?
demonwolfkid chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Have to say i loved this story! Keep it up
Nirianne chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Hands down, I enjoyed the last parts of the story the moment Scarlett cried. Everybody portrays her to be this hard person who has responsibilities on her shoulders but nobody seems to realize she's human as well. Human in the respect she allows the emotions to get the best of her. Even one who is as well trained as Scarlett (or any other soldier for that matter) has their moments when they can't take it any more and must release their inner emotions.

When you wrote that part, it made me think, a lot! Great chapter!
Nirianne chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Loved the ending line!

Ugh, just when you thought the situation couldn't get any worse... it does! I still feel bad for Scarlett though, thinking of her situation and her injured leg, bah! Dang those Cobra people and the Army who don't listen to nobody! Doesn't help the fact that the girl called 911!
Nirianne chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Duke is very harsh on Scarlett, then again, it was kinda her idea to go after Cobra and all. Felt kinda bad for her! I must say this is one of the stories that give off this feeling where you understand the situation is desperate for them. To know that Cobra is on their tails and the Army; a moment's peace is precious! Don't know how else to explain it but in a sense what I'm trying to say is that it feels 'real'.

Reading on :D
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I absolutely love this story. I really like the interaction between the characters, especially Scarlett & Snake Eyes. Please update with a new chapter soon!
sakura21 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I love this story so far! review soon, i want to read what else ya got up ya sleeve. ;)
chicken nugget chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
More please
LadyStar10 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Please add a next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Man, Scarlett is nothing but a weak woman in your crappy fan fics when she's been show to be very tough... and you still don't get it do you... nothing is going to happen with Scalett and Duke, she doesn't look or think about him in anyway, she's going to be with Snake Eyes... and when they do get together in the show... count on me coming back here to tell you that everything single chance I get...
Taren Hawk chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I Love the connection you show in this chapter between SE and Shana. I'm planning on writing a fanfic for this and I've got a lot to live up to! Please update!
Taren Hawk chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Absolutly love it! I really enjoy the way you bring into light their bond. Such a beautiful chapter. Is this it? I hope you've got more to tell us, I can't wait!
Bunny4ever2 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
This is a very well writin story. Please add more soon I want to see how the relationship turns out. I'm a major snake eyes and Scarlett fan.