Reviews for Lie To Me
Wanda Wilson chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
OMG. This story was so freaking awesome *melts into a puddle of happy*
Kitana Mayo chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
love your story very well written
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
That was great
Thalia's Royal King chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Cutest ending ever:D
jennann88 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Just finished your story and I can't tell you how terrific it was! Though some parts were a bit hard to keep up with since you did some jumping around, I was still so into it. I haven't yet finished the show (I know, I'm so late) but I could definitely see this being part of the storyline :) Thanks for writing!
infinitesunrises chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Wow I just read this story in one sitting. I absolutely adored it! If there was a way season 5 should've been, it should have been the way it was handles in your story. I hope you write another story. (Although a sequel that happens way later into the future would be more interesting!) anyway, you're an amazing writer. I was sucked into the story from the start and I couldn't put my phone down while I read this. The only criticism I have is that you wrote in a lot of what happened during seasons 3 and 4. I felt like maybe you should've not written so much on it since most of us saw the episodes. Besides that, I adored this story and I hope to reread it in the future once it's not so fresh in my mind! :)
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Can't tell you what a pleasure it was to read this story. Well written and smooth storyline- I LOVE every bit of it!
MinakoTrickster chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
I love the creativity in this peice, you give us unseen moments and the what could have beens that we never got to see on camera and I love that. I love how you made it all come together in a way that I could have easily seen happening if we were ever given evidence of it and if not, well that is what we have this site for.

The story was wonderfully detailed, a few typos but not enough to detract from the excellent piece I have found to favorite. Thank you for this and I would love to read more like this from you.
Purple Lex chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This story has over 15 chapters...
Best. Surprise. EVER.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
It was a sweet ending. Have a fantastic week. )
Jordyn chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
This is by far the BEST Sylaire fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you for writing a beautiful story. Although I would love for this story to continue I am content with how it ended; something that doesn't occur often. I hope you continue writing because you're amazing at it. Best of luck with all that you do!
Alarynia chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
I can't tell you just how much I adored this. :D
booksnmusic chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
Oh man I absolutely loved this!

I stayed up all night and read it the whole way through.

It fit damn near perfect with the show's storyline without getting too mushy or twighlight-y, which is an easy line to cross considering it is centered around a star crossed lovers romance.

It had enough drama to demand a happy ending and you gave it well.

A good balance of fluff and tragedy.

Thank you for writing this.

Keep it up.
booksnmusic chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
Oh man I absolutely loved this!

I stayed up all night and read it the whole way through.

It had enough drama to demand a happy ending and you gave it well.

A good balance of fluff and tragedy.

Thank you for writing this.

Keep it up.