Reviews for Unspoken Words
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 12 . 4/16
Second year should be a seperate thing please.

Do we ever get to find out why Harry is mute?
Estavius chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I wonder if this fanfiction can count as a figurative continuation of its rewrite, considering how the former drops off a cliff a day or so before this one starts.
Alica Icefall chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
I love this story. A great idea and really nicely worded and formed.
hchan1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
It's a mean thought, but when I read the pairing the only thing I could think of was "Of course Hermione would go for the person who communicates solely through writing."
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
i really like the premise of this story a lot, I like the idea of Harry being thoughtful and a bit smart, i imagine he'd start talking again when Hermione was about to be Cursed and he'd finally yell "Hermione watch out" or something
in this I'm assuming Dumbledore intersected the police and did memory charms all around?
i think it's great and i know you abandoned it and i dunno if someone else is writing another, but i ike your writing style,
good job
-Jesse-
SilvisMN chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
It's a good story; the writing's a little choppy and hard to understand, but at least it will get my brain in gear for the end of the holidays!
There's your 'negative' review.
Chances are, if you have no negative reviews, it either means a) everyone's too scared and/or polite to tell you how horrid your writing is, or b) your writing's perfectly fine and your story just hasn't attracted the attention of the atrocities of the internet who spend their days giving hate on a fic for something that is a major part of the fic, such as 'Harry's mute' or 'There's Harrmione' (i dont know if thats the actual ship name).
Silvis chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Dumbledore won't be straight with Harry for the simple reasoning that he /isn't/ and has never been.
Mouse. Definitely mouse. You can give a cow all the corn you want, but in the end, it will still be healthier and more enjoyable for everyone involved if it receives grass.
Also: Phrase I liked- On another hope. It's a clever and fitting play on words that I may very well end up using in the future.
Harriverse chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
This story is quite creative. You have many imaginative and seemingly original ideas, and it is very enjoyable to read. Your Harry is reasonably smart and you explained away any paradoxes from canon. For a voluntary mute, he has a strong adaptive streak and good friends to help him. I wish you were interested in continuing this fic as it is really good.
Harriverse chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Finding out what Dumbledore has done to Harry makes me think he is a two faced bast***. Your story has such a calm tone, but it packs a wallop.
Harriverse chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
You do great parents. And I really want to know the rest of the story. ..
Harriverse chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
I would beware if I was Harry. His enemy, The Dork Lord, lives in his dorm. ...just waiting to learn enough magic to go evil. His best friend is determined to succeed where others have failed to kill him.

I find you wonderful for what you did to Draco!
Harriverse chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
So, Dudley's gang beat his friend so badly his family moved him away? I hope no one died.
Harriverse chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
You have a very interesting story. I really want to know why he can't, or doesn't talk and why he can already see thestrals.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Harry will overcome his challenges and become a much better dueller IMO. Is he going to learn BSL? It's far more fast than writing notes, plus that way Harry can truly communicate with others.

It's a pity that your mues has left you, I noticed that you didn't continue the other version either. Is this up for adoption?
Brigadier7899 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Rorschat Blot: Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood has a chapter titled that.