Reviews for Unspoken Words
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Harry will overcome his challenges and become a much better dueller IMO. Is he going to learn BSL? It's far more fast than writing notes, plus that way Harry can truly communicate with others.

It's a pity that your mues has left you, I noticed that you didn't continue the other version either. Is this up for adoption?
Brigadier7899 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Rorschat Blot: Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood has a chapter titled that.
GarnetMonsoon chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I have to say, I've been kind of confused while reading this.

A lot of times, I don't know who is saying what, especially in the scene in this chapter that contained an argument between Susan and Hannah. I had to go back and read it a few times to figure out what was happening.

In other chapters, I've also had some similar confusions. Like in the last chapter, those three boys who cornered another younger boy, who Harry rescued.

But I think this story would be easier to read if you clarified more things, and put in more detail.

Also, why is someone writing about Harry in the newspaper? I assume it's Rita Skeeter? Whoever it is, it doesn't make sense to me. He's only in his first year, and hasn't attracted the attention of the press yet. That doesn't happen until he enters the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Because before that time, Harry didn't really do anything very public or shocking enough to get into the papers.

I mean this as constructive criticism, and not an insult, so I'm sorry if I've offended you.
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Harry shouldn't be able to joke about crossing streets safely, and especially not be able to handle Hermione suggesting he could die to a car by doing such.
fannut chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
I know that it has been a long time since you have written but I love this story and I would love to read more of it. (
kage kitsune 14 chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Update soon, please!
Toby860 chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
im not sure why you stopped writing this story but i wish you would continue this version.
Toby860 chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
Not a bad story. I like how he distrusts dumbles.
Toby860 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Why doesnt he read the quibbler during school.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Your 2 headed cat should be called nibi.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Clearly, your version of Harry's Cloak is much cooler and more awesome than the one in canon. I like it :)
Bobmin356 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I'll be honest with you, this is well written and that is all I can find to say good about it. You are following canon so closely that I might as well read the books. It contains the same plot points as canon and in the same order.

I had hoped this would be different from the thousands of other stories out that that slavishly follow canon.

If I can anticipate what happens next based on the books then you haven't done anything new except retype the story with some minor changes.

I wish you luck with this, but 2 chapters in and there's nothing here to really hold me.
CKTG chapter 19 . 2/9/2012
I wish you would continue this! I honestly like the writing in theis fic better than the redo of this story, and I'm anxious for Moony and Harry to finally meet!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
I really like this story, too... You're a really good writer, but for some reason I feel like I have to choose between whether I like this story or "Best to Say Nothing" better... I love them both! I hope you can continue this one, as well as your other one. I've completely fallen in love with your characters in this one, but I haven't read many pieces written in second person, and I find it quite fascinating - I want to read more! Anyway, please update as soon as possible.

Mischief managed,

Rachel
Kila9Nishika chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Right now, I really REALLY HATE Dumbledore! You do a magnificent job of writing his character - perhaps that is why I'm so upset. Poor Harry!